Completed in June 2018 after renovation, the apartment welcomes you with friendly and modern facilities.
2 adults (double bed) and 1 child (sofa bed, on request we can provide you with a toddler bed free of charge) can enjoy your holiday for the mind, palate and soul.
In the immediate vicinity (about 250mtr) you will find a butcher and baker for problem-free self-supply.
A lounge bar in about 150mtr and a Greek restaurant in about 250mtr away invite you to relax and feast.
The world-famous gemstone mines of Steinkaulenberg are located in the same place and are within easy walking distance. The attractions of the city (eg Weiherschleife, Gem and Heimatmuseum, Idar-Oberstein Castle, Felsenkirchen, Kupferberg Fischbach) are also within easy reach and can easily be reached by bike, car or bus (stop directly in front of the house).
You can expect a modern apartment, consisting of kitchen, living / dining room with sofa bed, bedroom with double bed, bathroom / WC.
After extensive renovation, the apartment has been available to our guests since June 2018.
Extract of services:
- free WIFI
- Cabel TV
- Non smoking
- pet-free, service dogs excluded
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stove, microwave, kettle, toaster, and much more,
- cozy corner couch, which can be converted into a full bed. On request, we provide a crib free of charge,
- Free linen and towel service (per guest we will provide you with a sheet, as well as a pillow and blanket cover and a hand and bath towel)
- Free high chair for toddlers
- Free baby buggy (stroller)
- new bathroom / WC with corner shower
- Ebike rental (chargeable)
- Parking and bus stop directly at the house
The apartment is located on the second floor and is therefore unfortunately not suitable for wheelchair users.