All Inclusive "BLUEBITCH" Oceanfront Villa, SUV, Airport Shuttle, Beach ...
Our "All Inclusive Special Bluebitch Guest Rate" includes the following:
* "Bluebitch St. John Villa" Oceanfront Accommodation
* Private Airport Shuttle to and from Red Hook Ferry Terminal
* Arrival/Departure pickup to and from St. John Ferry Boat
* Automatic 4X4 SUV w/ proof of insurance
* Secluded Gravel Beach with a well lit walkway from the villa
* Beach chairs, beach mat, snorkeling gear, coolers
* Tour of Cruz Bay & stop at Starfish Market to shop
* Mid-week Housekeeping
* Complimentary WiFi & local rum
* Cable TV, Netflix
* Discounts at local restaurants
Bluebitch is a quiet, tranquil villa on a private estate, ideal for a romantic, relaxing vacation. Just a 2 minute walk through our tropical garden is our secluded gravel beach which is great for snorkeling, scuba diving & the fishing dock is the next cove over.
➢ Our calendar is always current.
➢ Method of Payment: Bank Transfers, Credit Cards, PayPal. A $300 deposit secures your Bluebitch reservation. Two weeks prior to your arrival the balance is due.
➢ Minutes from the ferry, restaurants, bars, entertainment/music, day sails, and duty free shopping in Cruz Bay, the island’s hub.
➢ Built of native ‘bluebitch’ stone with Privacy in mind. “Bluebitch St. John Villa” is at the end of a private family estate road, with its own driveway, patio and balcony ... and the owners live above.
➢ A modern, fully equipped kitchen, large air-conditioned king sized bed/bedroom opens onto the balcony to take advantage of the lovely ocean views, cool breezes, and sounds of the ocean.
➢ WiFi, Cable & Netflix TV, BOSE Music Center, Washer/Dryer, Gas Grill
➢ Bluebitch guests are provided with all linens, towels, beach towels, snorkel equipment, floats, coolers, beach chairs, beach mats, oversized hammock and special gifts.
➢ Large indoor shower and outdoor shower when returning from the beach.
➢ Kodak Moments of ever changing views, vivid early morning rainbows & incredible colorful sunsets from your balcony, native birds, animals and when snorkeling underwater fish & coral.