BEDROOM 1: Large double bed (180x200 cm), flat screen TV and a large built-in wardrobe. Here is also the access to the cozy balcony, which offers a beautiful garden view. A table with 6 chairs invites you to breakfast in the sun.
BEDROOM 2: double bed (180x200 cm).
BEDROOM 3: Two single beds (90x200 each) and a built-in wardrobe.
LIVING ROOM: Here is a cozy couch and a flat screen TV & DVD player.
BATHROOM: bathtub and shower over the floor and 2 washbasins and a toilet. A hair dryer is available.
KITCHEN: There is a fully equipped kitchen with oven, ceramic hob and fridge freezer. Kettle, coffee maker & toaster are also available.
DINING AREA: Large dining table with 6 chairs and some board games.
All rooms have parquet floor or tiles.
Wi-Fi is available free of charge.
Bicycles can be parked under our carport on closed ground. Children can play in the fenced yard or romp around on the adjacent sports field (basketball hoop and small soccer goals). In winter you are welcome to rent our sleigh.
Towels are included. The bed linen can be booked for a fee. Tourist tax of 1.80 € per person (from 18 years) + night fall in addition and will be charged in cash.
Our lovingly furnished in 2018 apartment is located in the DG of a family home and offers with its 100 square meters plenty of space for large groups or families with children. The apartment is located in Bad Wildbad in the district Calmbach (health resort) and is thus in the middle of the nature park Black Forest Mitte / North. It is about 6 minutes walk to the suburban train station S6. Thanks to our Konus guest card, you can use buses and trains throughout the Black Forest for FREE.
The house is a perfect starting point for hiking, cycling and excursion tours. The light rail brings you - without finding a parking space - in just 4 minutes directly to the city center of Bad Wildbad, from here it goes with the Sommerbergbahn on the summer mountain to Baumwipfelpfad and the suspension bridge Wildlind. A large public parking (free) is located in front of the house. Very well-run German-Croatian restaurant next door. Food also to take away.
A maximum of 2 dogs are welcome but must be stated at the time of booking.
CALMBACH: Hiking, cycling, swimming in the heated forest pool (May-September), fishing in the Enz, an exciting walk along the bird and water conservation trail. For small and large especially popular is the nearly 4 km long woodworm path that starts right outside our front door.
- DFB small game field about 3 minutes walk
- Flößerspielplatz about 5 minutes walk
- Homeland and Rafting Museum (Sundays)
- Doctors, bakers, butchers, Edeka, Aldi, dm (from summer) in town and within walking distance.
BAD WILD BATH (about 4 km):
- treetop path
- Suspension bridge WildLine
- Summer mountain railway
- Hiking and cycling paradise Sommerberg
- Fairy tale path "The cold heart"
- Spa Park
- Palais Thermal
- Thermal bath
- Bike park with several downhill trails, Paralellslalom etc.
- Kaltenbronn with Wildseemoor + information center + ski lift -> 19 km
- Enzklösterle with adventure and climbing forest, adventure golf park and ski lift -> 17 km: Here also start of the Enztalradweg Enzklösterle Enzurklungle to the mouth of the Necker Besigheim with a length of 115 km
- Neuenbürg mine -> 10 km
- Hirsau Monastery -> 15 km
- Jewelery town Pforzheim with game park and gasometer (360-degree representation of the ancient Rome) -> 20 km
- Giant slide Poppeltal -> 28 km