The accommodation is suitable for couples, business travelers and families (with children). We want you to feel comfortable with us and therefore offer our guests privacy through a completely separate area (approximately 76sqm) in our house. However, we are always available, give tips and are always helpful. We expect a courteous and appropriate behavior of our guests and a respectful handling of the inventory of our apartment. Thank you for that.
As our guest you have the possibility to rent for 1, 2, 3 or 4 persons. As soon as you choose to book, you will have access to our entire floor with two single bedrooms and a twin bedroom or a double bedroom, living room with kitchen, bathroom and guest toilet. You enjoy the stay exclusively with us and must then z. B. do not share the bathroom with strangers. In the summer you can also sit in our garden and also grill on request.
We are always at your side with help and advice and support you, where we can only, so that you can enjoy a pleasant stay with us,
• WLAN / WIFI can be used free of charge
• A car parking space directly at the house on the property is available. Further car parking is directly across the street
• Washer with dryer available
• Iron and ironing board can be found in your apartment
• Ensures the correct room temperature: central heating in winter - air conditioning in summer
Kelkheim / Taunus is located on the city limits of the Rhine-Main metropolis Frankfurt am Main, but as far away from Wiesbaden, Mainz, Taunus, etc. with high recreational value. The transport connections by car or public transport are optimal. It is a small town with a charming town center surrounded by fields and green belts.
Very good transport links to the motorway, Frankfurt Airport, Frankfurt Trade Fair, Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund (S-Bahn, U-Bahn):
• 5 minutes by car to the motorway
• 10 minutes walk to the train station
• 20 minutes drive to Frankfurt Airport by car
• Just under 20 minutes drive directly to the Frankfurt city or Wiesbaden city center
• Less than 25 minutes drive directly to the Frankfurt Trade Fair