About the property
- Condo1650 sqft
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths Sleeps 8,lake view
Welcome to the Sun Lake Resort. We have 4 identical units of 4 bedroom 3 bath 1650 sqft on first floor and 2nd floor. The beautiful condo faces to sun lake and it has a spacious screened patio with an amazing view. It only takes 1 minute walk to a plaza for shopping and restaurants which is very convenient ! More importantly, you are only 2 miles from Disney and the shuttle buses are available for you just at the hotel, no more concerns about getting stuck in traffic---Now that's convenience that can't be beat! (shuttle buses: just cross the street from the sun lake resort).
This unit features:
-1 king bed, 2 queen beds, 2 full size twin beds, 1 queen sofa bed and 1 crib for baby
-3 full bathroom
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Living room and family room
- 4 HDTV ( 2 42" and 2 32")
-Free High speed WiFi
-Free long distance phone calls to USA and Canada
-Full size washer and dryer
-Linens and towels
-Full size crib
The community of Sun Lake features:
-Resort size swimming pool and hot tub
-Lighted tennis courts
-Game room (pool tables and air hockey)
Checking In is by key code, you can check in anytime after 4PM. We have everything ready for your First Class Vacation at a fair price! So don't wait ! Book today!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Mandarin
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Iverson liu
My name is iverson,my family own and manage all the bookings for all of our vacation homes in Disney area.We ensure that your stay is comfortable, convenient and memorable.
Iverson liu purchased this Condo in 2010
Why Iverson liu chose Kissimmee
Simply just the best location for disney vacation! This home is close to all theme parks, restaurants and shopping.
What makes this Condo unique
This resort is just steps away from mall( 1 minutes walking distance)with a variety of stores including a grocery store, liquor store, and many fine restaurants such as Carrabbas, Outback Steak House, Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster and TGI Fridays, just to name a few.Super-target is 1 mile distance.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great locale, great property
We stayed here for a walt Disney world vacation and it was great to be so closely located to disney’s Property as well as so many dining locations. Easy to access and fit our family perfectly!
Spacious and affordable
Very conveniently located for Disney. 10 minutes to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, 15 to Epcot and Magic Kingdom (for MK add on 5-10 minutes for monorail ride, and for parking trams at each park). Beds were acceptably comfortable. Barebones amenities but acceptable for the price. Should have provided dishwasher detergent--it was annoying to go buy a whole package to only use 2 or 3 times. Would stay here again.
Perfectly suited our needs
The layout of the condo was just perfect for two families. Having three bathrooms to handle four females was very important.
Loved the fact that the patio doors opened out to complete privacy.
We were able to sit out in the evenings and enjoy the scenery.
Would absolutely love to stay there again ,when the need arises.
Ok but will not be back.
Property had everything it said it would, location was good, but far too many downs to ever return.
1. Condo was dirty - dust everywhere, dishes all looked dirty, boarders were pealing off the walls, stove and microwave hadn't been cleaned in who knows how long. Furniture and bedding was soiled looking as well. Also kids room had stuffed animals that looked as though they had been chewed on by several kids. Also patio had holes in the screen and wasps building nests all over the outside, wasp spray was provided but didn't work.
2. Signs all over about how you would loose your deposit so you are too worried about being charged to actually enjoy the stay.
3. "Kid friendly" even includes a crib highchair and stroller, but no baby gate, exposed cords, glass table, and the table is set with glass dishes and candles when you walk in. Had we not moved everything quickly we would have been charged for broken dishes. Also the only place for kids to run to play is in the parking lot area because there are signs for alligators and snakes in the back grass area.
4. Air can't be set lower than 71-72...hello it's FL it's hot outside, some of the ceiling fans in the bedrooms didn't even work.
5. You are expected to wash all your dishes before you leave but no dish wash is provided.
6. Not enough towels provided for the number of guests it sleeps.
Thank you for taking the time to rate and write review! Your experience of stay is very important to us. It helps us improve our services. Since your stay we have deep cleaned this unit and fixed other issues. We hope to see you again in your future travels to orlando. Thank you once again!
Needing some assistence but it is very clean and confortable. We liked very much.
Convenient to Disney in a gated safe area
We enjoyed our stay, beds were confortable and having to seating areas was nice for us since we were three generations, ages 6 months to 80 years. Having the stroller, high chair etc. for little ones was a plus for us. Problems that need to addressed: ice maker did not work and the pillows in the king bedroom need replacing. I only slept in that one so I do not know about the others, but no one mentioned them.
This resort is adjacent to an outdoor mall( 1 minutes walking distance)with a variety of stores including a grocery store, liquor store, and many fine restaurants such as Carrabbas, Outback Steak House, Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster and TGI Fridays, just to name a few.Super-target is 1 mile distance.