Apartment Almendros with 1 bedroom, 2 air conditioners, heating, community pool, tennis court, golf course in the exclusive Golf Resort La Sella near Denia ...
Enjoy your holiday in this beautiful 45m² apartment on the ground floor. The apartment includes a hot / cold air-conditioned bedroom, a shower room and a large light-flooded warm / cold air-conditioned living-dining room with kitchenette that leaves nothing to be desired. You have direct access to the beautiful and large garden and pool area.
The perfect apartment for tennis and golf players.
The apartment is located in the exclusive Golf Resort La Sella, just 3 minutes walk from the tennis court (6 clay tennis courts), riding stables, supermarket, bar, restaurant and pharmacy.
It is 9 km to Denia.
Furthermore, "La Sella offers you a golf course
with 27 holes.
Designed by Jose Maria Olazabal in 1991, the varied course winds through forested landscapes of orange, pine and imposing mountain ranges.
Denia is a city on the east coast of Spain. It is located between Alicante and Valencia in the north of the Costa Blanca. Tourists appreciate the 20 km long sandy beach, which merges at the height of the district Las Rotas in rock and stone coast. For hikers is the nature reserve Montgó named after the homonymous mountain Denias with 753 m altitude, a typical layer of mountain that stands lonely in the sky and runs out in the Cabo de San Antonio. In the vicinity of the city there are Roman, Moorish and Spanish ruins and in the worth seeing neighboring town of Javea, the Cabo de la Nao with its lighthouse, which offers in clear weather a view of Ibiza. Denia is also called the gateway to the Costa Blanca. The highest point of the city is still the castle, which rises about 60 m above the harbor. In Denia's Flea Meile Marques de Campo Tapas friends get their money's worth. For the sports enthusiasts Denia z. B. Horseriding in the Sierras or diving in the cliffs of Playa de las Rotas.
Denia is connected by motorway AP 7 Salida 62 to the two airports Alicante and Valencia with a journey time of about 1 hour, as well as the national road N-332.
From Denia there are ferries to the Balearic Islands of Ibiza, Formentera and Mallorca.
The current ferry companies are Balearia and Iscomar.
The railway line L9 of the FGH (railway company) connects Denia with Alicante.
Local service charges to be paid in cash:
- Electricity will be charged according to consumption with 0.25 € per kwh and has to be paid in cash on departure.
- Electricity is charged according to consumption at 0.25 € per kwh and must be paid in cash on departure.
- L'électricité est facturée selon la consommation avec 0,25 € par kwh et doit être payé en espèces au départ.
- La electricidad se cobra en función de consumo con 0,25 € per kWh y de pagarse en efectivo a la salida,
- 1 x bed linen and 2 towels can be booked for 15 € per person and must be paid in cash upon arrival.
- 1 x bed linen and 2 towels can be booked for 15 € per person and must be paid in cash on arrival.
- 1 x literie et 2 napkins peuvent être réservées pour 15 € Il doit être payé en espèces à l'arrivée.
- 1 x ropa de cama y 2 toallas se pueden reservar por 15 € for persona de pagarse en efectivo a la llegada.