Condominium, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath (Sleeps 2-5)
This two bedroom condo is nestled in the beautifully elevated landscape of Horizon Hills master-planned community in Henderson. It's the perfect choice for a comfortable short or extended stay to the area. It offers guests a very clean and home away from home atmosphere as well as a nice, quiet retreat from the city lights. It comes complete with a queen size bed and a full size bed, TVs, wireless internet, modern designer furniture, house wares, laundry and anything else needed for a home away from home! This special place is our 2nd home. Our primary residence is in Mission Viejo, CA. Our home is stocked with everything we could think of for your stay. It is located in a safe, quiet residential neighborhood, with lots of privacy inside the condo as well as a community pool and Jacuzzi. We hope you can enjoy this home as much as we do when we are there!
Our home is located in Henderson just off the 215 beltway, 1 mile from Green Valley Ranch and Casino which offers great restaurants, the famous Whiskey Bar, as well as "The District" featuring over 40 fine shops, boutiques, and restaurants (PF Chang's, Cheesecake Factory, Lucille's BBQ to name a few).
* 8 fabulous golf courses are within minutes from the house.
* Black Mountain Golf & Country Club
* Dragon Ridge Golf & Country Club
* The Legacy Golf Club
* Reflection Bay Golf Club
* The Revere at Anthem
* Tuscany Golf Course
* Rio Secco Golf Club
* Wildhorse Golf Club
* Green Valley Ranch to the Las Vegas Strip is about 10 minutes, but you might not want to leave, everything you need is already here just steps from your door.
* TV in the living room and in the master bedroom, DVD and VHS player. You can bring your own movies or enjoy some of the ones we leave there for your enjoyment.
* Well stocked kitchen.
* Master Bedroom and 2nd bedroom have queen beds.
* All linens, towels, cookware, tableware etc. provided in your rental.
* The house is stocked with soap and paper products for your arrival at no additional charge.
* Safe Quiet neighborhood.
* Miles of convenient walking/biking paths.
* Several gyms close by for your workouts.
* 8 golf courses within minutes from the condo.
* Beautiful Mountain Views!
* Smoking allowed outside only.
* Pets are allowed with an additional deposit.
Our names are Greg and Paquita. Greg has lived in Vegas eight years. Originally from Boston, CT area. I am a California girl that move to Vegas for about 6 years.
Greg and Paquita Raco purchased this condo in 2005
Greg's job took us away from our home. We now live in CA.
It is our home. We like that it is not near the Strip, but can enjoy our friends and family that still live there. We can head to the strip and Dance or have a steak dinner in the middle of the night.
Very nice, clean unit...air conditioning fantastic . Nice location .. Great place. I really appreciate owner being willing to take dogs...nice grassy area just outside unit for dog
We stayed from March 5 to April 5 2015. Our stay was very nice and the condo was very comfortable. Keven very quickly took care of the minor fixes we needed. We would rent this condo again
Property was clean & well maintained. Sofa & loveseat could be upgraded; the same goes for matress in 2nd bedroom. The owner was very cooperative & helpful with any questions/problems. All amenities were as advertised. Parks, Green Valley Ranch Casino, The Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs and all types of shopping were very close. Neighborhood was very safe. Only 15-20 minutes to the LV Strip. You don't have to look far to find something to do in the Henderson/Las Vegas area. Overall, a very good value for the price. We would do it again.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.