Directly in the entrance area is the open plan kitchen with living and dining area, this is equipped with table and wicker chairs. Right next door is a master bedroom with double bed and wardrobe. To the left of the kitchen is the bathroom. Next to it is a children's bedroom with two single beds.
The house was built in 1564 (the year of Shakespeare's birth). Renovated in the years 2003 to 2004. Under the house is an even older, medieval vaulted cellar.
It is a 3-storey half-timbered building with a hall in the front wing, which extends over the ground floor and 1st floor - a construction method widely used for the Renaissance in Hann. Munden. It is a typical merchant house of this time and one of the few, where this construction is still recognizable. The big hall formerly served as a warehouse or trading office. In the past 444 years, the house not only witnessed the siege of the city and the killing of much of the population by General Tilly during the Thirty Years' War (Pentecost 1626), but also from 1663 to life, work and finally death ( 1727) of the famous migrant doctor Dr. med. Eisenbarth. Despite this turbulent past, the special charm of the building has been preserved to this day.