The cozy apartment with balcony, surrounded by a large garden (which you share with over 10 turtles) offers a family atmosphere in which you will feel at home immediately. Your accommodation has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dining area, a bathroom and a balcony with a dining table overlooking the garden. The kitchen is fully equipped. If something should be missing, we are here for you.
Our home is centrally located, but still quiet. The fenced garden is a total of 1000m ² and invites you to play and linger. We have plenty of shade trees, from kakis, kiwis, numerous citrus trees, olives, figs, pomegranates, cherries to vines. Here you will also find loungers, a swing couch and a table tennis table for a match in between. The heart of our garden is the large Dalmatian barbecue with adjoining summer kitchen, where you can barbecue and eat at the large garden table under the pergola.
We live in the house ourselves and are always available with help and advice. We will gladly prepare a traditional Dalmatian dinner for you, take you to our wine and schnapps cellars, take boat trips together or invite you to a regatta with our traditional wooden sailboat. We maintain a personal relationship with our guests. In the meantime some friendships have developed with our guests.
We are in a quiet part of the small town Biograd. Everything is within walking distance. The nearest beach is only 300m away, the center 800m, the bakery 50m, and the nearest Aunt Ema shop 200m. The town itself is located in the middle of the Croatian Adriatic coast and is due to its location the ideal starting point to discover Croatia. Most of the nature and national parks are not far away and offer plenty of opportunities for day trips. Even the historic cities of Zadar, Sibenik, Trogir or Split are not far away and should definitely be visited. We are happy to give you tips for spontaneous trips.
Biograd is very centrally located and can be easily and quickly reached via the motorway. The public bus connections are very well developed. 20km from us is the airport Zadar and 100km the airport of Split. We are happy to pick you up from the airport or organize the pickup directly to us. Just contact us. Parking is available on the fenced plot.
The apartment is ready for you from 16 o'clock and should be left until 10 o'clock on the day of departure. Of course we are also flexible, but we have to discuss that beforehand.
Please note the following points:
- There is a city tax to be paid in the amount of 1,10EUR / day / adult and 0,55EUR / day / young people between 12- 18 years
- Smoking is only allowed on the balcony or in the garden
- Please pay attention to waste separation according to the inscription in the house
- The kitchen as well as the whole apartment is well equipped. If you miss something, please ask for it no matter if: blender, cake pan, information or suggestions. We live next door
- We have two washing machines and a dryer in the basement. Please ask for it
- Please remember to look for turtles under your car and close the gates to the garden
Please let us know when you want to have a barbecue and use the summer kitchen. Spontaneous "Kochausbrüche" are of course no problem
- And if you have questions, just come up to us