|Minimum Stay||5 - 6 nights|
The Villa is located in one of the most favorable place to whom they love nature where it surrounded by 3 beautiful lakes in Munich, as well Very central location where close to BMW World and the BMW Headquarter.
10 Km from Microsoft Deutschland GmbH and EADS [European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company].
As well it takes you ca. 5 minutes by foot to reach one of the most beautiful lake in Munich called Lerchenauersee. and 15m by underground to reach the pedestrian zone (Marinplaz)
the heart of Munich in only 10 minutes.
The Villa is very close to the most favorable places for tourist to visit the famous Olymbia Centre area.Your children find an a huge garden for playing and running around. There is a double bed in the bedroom and a large sleeping sofa and double bed in the roof area sleeping comfortably 4 adults. Additionally its sweet furnished two children beds.
Lexus furnished Villa, ideally located: The Villa is located in one of the most favorable place to whom they love nature where it surrounded by 3 beautiful lakes in Munich and great 500sqm huge garden for kids,
- 5min walking to to the Lake Lerchenauersee.
- 10min by Bus to the BMW wold
- 10min by Bus the famous Olympia Park
- 15min by car to the famous Allianz Arena stadium
- 15min by car to the most famous Bavarian castle Schleissheim
- 15min by metro to famous Oktoberfest.
- and much more.
The house was only a quick bus ride away to the subway system. It was very local, and had a grocery store across the street. There was 7 of us, and we all slept comfortably in the house. We came for Oktoberfest, so it was great to come back to a house with a fridge which we loaded with water, beer, and snacks. The kitchen is great to have, there are lots of dishware and pots and pans. There also is a washing machine which was helpful. I would definitely rent this house again. The homeowners are very friendly and very accommodating
In my visit to Munich, I selected this "Luxury Villa" as described, although the name is not relevant at all and away from the reality. Actually, it's a connected compounds and it's not luxurious at all. The photos are very misleading.
My stay was from the 31st to 7th August. The location of villa was good but I was shocked, as the pictures in the listing does not relate at all to the actual interior of villa. I will list below all notes that really made me disappointed and ruined my stay:
· Overall cleanness level is 5 out of 10
· Most of the light bulbs were burnt out
· The railway is very close to the compound and it's very noisy, it was loud enough that you can barely sleep when it goes by. This was not the only noise that I have to tolerate, as there is a compound next door under constructions, which made it even worse.
· The billiards table is not leveled and has broken billiard cues. There is no enough space on the sides of the table so it is impossible to line up the cue.
· Dining Table has a broken chair
· The wheel of the coffee table in the living room is broken
· The slide in the kids room is broken
· The furniture, curtains and linens are very old and stinky
· The garden is very small and not usable, totally opposite to what it's shown in the listed photos.
· There is not available in hand instructions/process of waste or the use of available equipment. I tried to contact the owner several times to ask with no luck. Then received an sms saying that he is busy with family and it's his weekend. If he doesn’t want to get bothered and enjoy the weekend, he should provide all information prior to our visit so the visitor who is paying the rent can enjoy his vacation as well.
· The tiles in front of the villa were all removed and we were not notified about this and we could step out of the villa.
· I noticed that someone keeps entering the villa in our absence and when I sent an sms to ask about the same. Unfortunately I didn’t receive any reply but later received an msg asking when I'll be checking out from the villa?!!!!!!! Very disrespectful.
Overall, it was very unpleasant experience with very poor staff & customer service. I believe the owner should be more transparent and provide viewers honest descriptions, updated photos that are closer to reality and stop calling it a "LUXURY VILLA"
The home was very spacious and beautiful as pictures show. Very close to bus stop that takes you to two major underground stops and airport if desired. We had some scheduling issues and owners went above and beyond to help us and get us where we needed to be. We would definitely stay here again!
It's clean and lots of great public parks near by . The owner was berry friendly
But it's not berry big the living room small no garden and a very noisy train passing by every few minutes
This Villa was nice for us! It was very worm and nice location. we had everything would could have possibly needed. It was in a great location and we felt very welcomed and had any requests handled immediately and happily. Internet was available in and my kids were comfortable . the landlord checked us in and shared lots of great information with us and helpful for us.
We would definitely stay there again if we can make it back!
Good location and the home was clean enough ... however, the listing is not at all accurate. It is not a "Luxury Villa". Its a connected townhouse and it is not luxurious at all.
The train is very loud and goes all day and most of the night. It stops between 1:30 am and 4:00 am on weekdays and runs all night on weekends! It is actually used by 4 different train companies, not just the S-Bahn. On one of many sleepless nights I counted about 15 trains between 11:00 pm and 1:30 am. I was wakened every morning at 4:00 am by the train. It is loud enough that you cannot talk when it goes by, let alone sleep. I note that a response to a previous review stated that it doesn't run at night which is not true.
The owners are building another townhouse next door so all of the windows on one side of the house are blocked. The photos in the listing showing the bright light are very misleading as most of those windows don't exist anymore. I note that a response to a previous review states that the photos have been changed but they have not. Based on the reviews the construction has been going on for a year or so. From my observation it is not even close to completion.
The photos of the garden are very misleading. The "great huge garden" is mostly blocked by construction. The part that isn't has not been kept up and has many weeds. It was very dirty, small and not usable.
The listing states 2 bathrooms, one with toilet and bath. However, the second bathroom does not have a bath, just a toilet. So our family of 4 only had one shower. Not a major problem but not what was expected.
The billiards room contains a table that isn't level and has broken billiard cues. There is only about 75 cm on the sides of the table so it is impossible to line up the cue. I really don't care about billiards but if you are going to advertise a billiards room there should be one that is usable.
The kitchen is not well equipped. There are no wine glasses and the pans and utensils are mismatched and old. The coffee machine didn't work.
My suggestions to the owner: stop calling this a "Luxury Villa"!, update the photos, finish the construction, admit that the trains are loud, stop advertising 2 baths when there aren't and a get rid of the unusable billiards table.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Late Winter Season
11 Oct 2016 - 20 Dec 2016
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Christmas New Year Season
21 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£446|
If you wish to cancel your booking for whatever reason, please note that the following cancellation policy will be applied:
One Month before arrival : 30% of your rental amount will be deducted.
Two weeks before arrival : 50% of your rental amount will be deducted.
One week before arrival: 75% of your rental amount will be deducted.
Please note that cancellation letter or email need to be sent.
Please Note that there will be Final Cleaning Charger of 150€.