1 bedroom accommodation in Platja d Aro
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Platja d’Aro is a very lively and quite typical seaside resort at the heart of the Costa Brava, between Perpignan and Barcelona. This large seaside resort appeals to both the young and old with its sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, little creeks, cliffs and unspoilt landscapes.
A relaxing holiday with the possibility of taking full advantage of all the water sports available, as well as a great range of cultural activities and gastronomic delights.
Sporting and leisure activities near your holiday rental at Playa de Aro:
- Water sports: sailing, kayak, boat hire, banana riding, diving, fishing, wind surf
- Hiking, bike rides and mountain-bike
- Golf and mini-golf
- Beach volley
- Squash, tennis
- Water activity park- ‘Aquadiver'
- Cinema, bowling, disco
- Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers
2 consecutive days' entry to the theme park "Port Aventura" for the price of 1
There are many tourist attractions on the Costa Brava , that you can discover during your stay at Playa de Aro:
- At Playa de Aro : the elegant S’Agaro district, the historical centre of Castell d’Aro, the Château de Benedormiens, the doll museum, the Gavarres massif, Puig Pinell
- The doll museum, at Castell d'Aro, the beautiful, ancient quarter of the city.
- On the Costa Brava : Rosas, Empuriabrava ( the Spanish Venice), Estartit, the medieval city of Pals, Tossa de Mar, Figueras and the Dali museum, Cadaques, Girone, Lloret de Mar
- Girona at 36 km
- The Medes islands, nature reserve
- Pals, ancient medieval town (22km)
- La Bisbal's ceramics at 21 km
- the Dali museum at Figueras
- Barcelona (100 km)