1 bedroom accommodation in Bellentre
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Located in La Plagne ski area, Montchavin is a privileged village sitting in the heart of the Paradiski area at 1250m, the second largest ski resort in the world, with buildings of alpine valleys architectural style (wood, stones and slate). The style of the buildings show the savoyarde architecture and have maximum 5 stories. Montchavin is a "terrace" offering an exceptional panorama over the valley of Tarentaise.
THE PARADISKI RESORT
Altitude: 1250m – 3250m, in front of Mont-Blanc – 3 resorts: La Plagne, Les Arcs and Pesiey-Vallandry - 2 equipped glaciers – 70% of the area above 2000m altitude – 425 km ski slopes – 263 hectares of artificial snow – 232 slopes of all levels.
LA PLAGNE SKI RESORT
Altitude: 1250 m - 3250 m - 1 equipped glacier - 225 km of slopes - 118 hectares artificial snow - 128 slopes (19 black, 33 red, 67 blue, 9 green).
SHOPS AND SERVICES
- Going out: restaurants, altitude restaurants, bars, bakeries, tea shops, snacks, theatre
- Services: ski schools, aqua club Le Paradisio, hair salon, gift/photo shops, relaxing area with massages
- Medical services: pharmacy, SAMU, kinesie therapy, medical center
- Shops: ski rental, clothing shops, regional products, artisan bakeries, grocery store