2 bedroom accommodation in Azille
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
AZILLE AND ITS SURROUNDINGS:
• Walks on the Canal du Midi by barge.
• The Jouarres Lake: swimming, water sports.
• The City of Carcassonne: the only fortified city from Europe which is still inhabited; World Heritage of UNESCO since 1997.
�� Castles and Abbeys of Cathar country, the Cave of Limousis (the largest cave from the Cathar country).
• The Olonzac market & the Medieval City of Minerva.
• The beaches at 35 min away: St Pierre la Mer, Narbonne-Plage, Gruissan.
• Sigean African Reserve: 3.800 wild animals.
• Les Bains de Minerve (indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Splash Pad, relaxation area with sauna, hammam, massages).
• Minervois Festival: The weekend of May 1 in Azille.
����� Bonfires of Saint John, the music festival: in June.
• In July/ August: Tuesdays in Villeneuve (meals and concerts, shows in Villeneuve-Minervois), Night Markets in Azille, Las Festivadas (Wednesdays from Black Mountain: Meals-concerts, in Cabrespine and Castans), The Théophanies (concerts, exhibitions at the Castle of Rieux-Minervois), "the burning of the city" of Carcassonne (always on July 14), Festival of Carcassonne, Carcassonne Feria.
SPORTS ACTIVITIES: Hiking (Cathar trail) or horse riding, cycling/ mountain biking, fishing, golf of Carcassonne, karting, driving course, Airfield Pujaut, climbing, wide water activities (rafting, swimming in wide waters, canyoning, canoë-kayak).