Located in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, between Narbonne and Carcassonne, 30 kms away from the sandy beaches of the Mediterranean and along the Canal du Midi, the residence Le Château de Jouarres is situated in a wooded park of 5 hectares and awaits its guests for holidays in the heart of nature, between vineyards, fields and forests.
Attractions of the residence:
- In a wooded park of 5 hectares
- Outdoor swimming pool open in summer season according to weather conditions
- Enclosed and illuminated bike shed with cleaning point and repair kit.
- Barbecue area
- Table tennis and petanque field available
- Kids Club: 5 to 11 years old. From Monday to Friday (30h/ week) only during the school summer holiday (July and August).
- Animation in July and August: market producers with takeaway products - wine tasting - bread order at the reception.
The 100 accommodations enjoy of good quality services. They all offer space and light through the large windows opening onto a sunny balcony or terrace, all equipped with garden furniture.
Each accommodation, from 2 to 8 persons, disposes of a fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, microwave oven, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, electric coffee maker and kettle.
Studio for 2 persons (35 m²):
Sleeping corner with 2 single beds and a sofa bed in the living.
Bathroom with bathtub and toilet.