2 bedroom accommodation in Coma Ruga
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
The Costa Dorada enjoys a dry and sunny climate most of the year. The Salou region boasts 34 beaches, the most famous being Llevant with its promenade lined with palm trees.
- Beaches offering a full range of water sports.
- Diving in the crystal clear waters.
- Golf, with a 9-hole course 700 metres away and two 18-hole courses nearby.
- 2 swimming pools with water jets, open until November.
- Horse-riding, tennis and theme parks, including Port Aventura.
Located in Catalonia, near Tarragona, Salou is the star of the Costa Dorada. Once a little fishing village, it has since become a beach resort highly prized for its long fine sandy beaches.
- The famous Llevant beach and its promenade lined with palm trees.
- 2 theme parks close by - Port Aventura and Aquapolis.
- Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia, is 110 kilometres away.
À LA CARTE
Cleaning during your holiday
Wi-Fi at reception
Mid stay cleaning
Amusement park *
Horse riding *
Scuba diving *
Beds made on arrival
Housekeeping on departure
Welcome for people with reduced mobility
Wi-Fi in the apartments