1 bedroom accommodation in Colmar
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Get the most from your stay by taking part in some of the region's sporting and cultural activities:
- The Residence's indoor swimming pool with paddling pool.
- The garden with play area.
- Bike rides.
- Boat tour of Little Venice, "little train" tour of Colmar, the Bartholdi Museum, the Toy Museum, the Christmas Markets and more.
At the doorstep of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Park, and 1 hour away from Strasbourg, Colmar is the ideal starting point to explore the Vosges mountains or the famed Alsace Wine Route, with its renowned gourmet food.
- The residence is located at the heart of Colmar with its half-timbered buildings, canals, flowering plants, and close to its magnificent area called the "Petite Venise" because of its houses aligned on both sides of the river.
- 7km away, is located the village of Eguisheim, awarded "Favorite French Village" in 2013, and its numerous monuments : its three dungeons, remains of the three castles dating from the 11th and 13th century, its Saint-Pierre and Saint-Paul church, or even its Saint-Leon IX chapel.
- Strasbourg, less than 1 hour from Colmar, benefits from a rich heritage : Notre-Dame cathedral, Maison Hammerzell, La Petite France district.
- Around 30km away, discover the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle stood at 757 meters of altitude, thus offering an exceptional panorama over the Alsace plain and the Vosges.
Housekeeping on departure
Welcome for people with reduced mobility
A la carte services
Beds made on arrival
Cleaning during your holiday
Wi-Fi in the apartments
Wi-Fi at reception