1 bedroom accommodation in Cap d Agde
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
This large attractive and dynamic resort offers 14 km of fine sandy beaches, a pleasure marina with 3000 berths, all water sports and other sporting activities, an 18-hole golf course and the international tennis club. You can walk from one quay to the other on the linking of hiking trails. A bike path runs through the resort and towards Agde. It is above all an ideal destination for a holiday by the sea, a dynamic city that is lively both day and night. It is a city that includes other aspects: Agde, the Greek city with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d'Agde, a small Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Herault, the small seabed of Tamarissière, in the heart of a beautiful pine forest.
Cap d'Agde is a dynamic city, with many different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 jobs - International center)
- Golf course nearby (18-hole 9-hole golf course) - Special prices with the Odalys card
- Horse riding
- Karting, quad bike, climbing wall, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna Park, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- Watersports: boat rentals, windsurfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, underwater diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing.
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
Adventure with Kiki
Swimming lessons from 4 years
In a 4-wheel drive, through forest trails, swimming in a mountain lake, tasting regional products on the farm
By boat: swimming in the sea, discovery of the beaches of Cap d'Agde by motorboat.
Information and bookings on 06 11 52 08 34
Discover the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- the city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs ...)
- The museums of Ephèbe and Agathois (in Cap d'Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (in Cap d'Agde)
- The wine growers and the fishing route
- The 'étang de Thau' and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière, small, Mediterranean village, quietly situated between the sea and the Herault river.
- Pézenas, medieval town
TOURIST OFFICE. Tel: 04 67 01 04 04