1 bedroom accommodation in Saint Sorlin d Arves
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Saint Sorlin d'Arves, with its "village spirit" throughout the year, holds an air of authenticity and retains its rich cultural heritage. Saint Sorlin d'Arves is located at the foot of the Croix de Fer mountain pass in the Alps and offers a wide range of different views and a variety of activities and entertainment for a dynamic summer holiday.
- The circuit of the 5 large Alpine mountain passes (La Croix de Fer, Le Glandon, Le Télégraphe, Le Galibier, Le Lautaret)
- The circuit of the 3 dams (Grand-Maison, Verney, Chambon)
- The baroque paths
- Discovery of the cheese manufacturer of the Arves Valley (Beaufort producer)
- The museum of Saint Sorlin D'Arves (to find out which opening hours are)
- Introduction to paragliding in biplane or microlight
- Quad bike trips
- Donkey rides
- Bureau de la Montagne (guides and monitors)
- Acrobatic forest park "Acro'Jump"
- Horse riding
During your holiday in Saint Sorlin d'Arves you will make the most of the pleasant, sunny climate of the resort to explore the rich heritage of the area:
- The Pic de l'Etendard
- The Aiguilles d'Arves
- The Aiguilles de l'Argentière
- Nant Bramant waterfall
- Museum of daily life in the past
- Baroque church of St. Saturnin
- The cheese production of Arves (Beaufort), every morning (except Sunday) from 9 am to 11.30 am
- Donkey-reception center
- St Sorlin's water sports center
- The 3 lakes (Guichards, Potron and Laitelet)
- Lakes of the Croix de Fer mountain pass
- Excursion to Turin
The ski area
Saint Sorlin d'Arves - Savoie - Elevation 1600 m - 2620 m - Pic de l'Etendard 3464 m
To make a start with skiing, you can start with the 120 km of the ski resort of the resort. There are 34 slopes (8 green, 13 blue, 9 red and 4 black) directly accessible, thanks to the 18 ski lifts. For those who want even more space and more skiing, go straight to the 'Super Domaine de Sybelles', which is linked to the six nearby resorts. Here 310 km of ski runs await a total of 108 slopes (21 green, 44 blue, 37 red and 5 black), served by a network of 83 ski lifts. Or a fan of traditional alpine skiing, telemark, monoski, snowblade or skwal there is a challenge for everyone!
Along the 'Croix de Fer' mountain pass, cross-country skiers are already delighted to find all the pleasure of nordic skiing in the form of three circuits, at a high altitude, together with the guarantee of a beautiful view. There is also the possibility of cross-country skiing in the Corsica ski area (1 loop) and at la Touissure (1 loop).
Opposite the Ouillon mountain range, the highest alpine pasture in Europe, you can also enjoy snowboarding in the Sybelles snow park, with a Boarder Cross and a freestyle zone divided into blue, red and black zones, with hips, boxes, tabletops, walls , pyramids and even large airs.
Ski resort Saint Sorlin:
- 34 slopes total 120 km: 8 green, 13 blue, 9 red, 4 black
- 7 ski lifts, 9 chairlifts, 2 magic carpets
- Snow park and easy park in L'Ouillon
- New feature: Arva Park
The "Super Domaine Des Sybelles" ski resort connects Le Corbier, Les Bottières, La Toussuire, Saint Colomban des Villards, Saint Jean d'Arves and Saint Sorlin d'Arves directly via the Ouillon mountain range. New ski lifts have been introduced (7 in total), as well as red and blue slopes, allowing access to all levels of skiing. The ski area now consists of 310 km of pistes, making it the 4th largest ski resort in the French Alps.
2 free circuits for hiking or snowshoeing.
Cross-country skiing tracks to gain access to the paychair.
Sled jobs for children.