1 bedroom accommodation in Les Menuires
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Minimum age of primary renter:18
Les Menuires, in the heart of the Savoie, is part of the famous Three Valleys. In the summer, the Belleville Valley offers many sporting, family and cultural activities.
The Belleville Valley consists of 22 hamlets, which offer guided visits in summer, where you can discover their beauty and unique history, as well as taste local products, so that you can enjoy a privileged moment with friends or family.
- Large sports center (swimming pool, with various activities, gym, multisports, etc.
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Fitness center (sauna, hammam, Californian baths, sunbeds ...)
- Discotheques, cinema, bars and daily entertainment in the tourist office and sports club.
- Summer sledding
- Baroque paths: guided tours of the religious buildings, every week in the villages of the Belleville Valley (22 hamlets)
- Museum of Saint Martin (history of a high valley of the Savoie region in the 20th century)
- Visit of the old village of Saint Martin
- Guided tour of the Notre Dame de la Vie sanctuary and of the Saint-Martin de Belleville church
- Visits from village companies
- Windmill Burdin
73440 Les Menuires