1 bedroom accommodation in Cabourg
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Cabourg is a famous seaside resort on the Normandy coast, an elegant city, very decorated with flowers and an immense piece of fine sandy beach. The enormous beach runs parallel to the promenade Marcel Proust, dotted with its colorful beach houses.
At the same time preserving all its belle époque charm, it offers an astoundingly wide range of sports and leisure activities, and a lively atmosphere throughout the year.
The hinterland, the Pays d'Auge, consists of rolling hills and hedges.
In the west, along the coastal road, Cabourg joins the municipality "Le Home", with its golf course.
Cabourg is a dynamic city in the Calvados region and offers a wide range of activities for your holiday in Normandy :
- Water sports: sand hunting, kite surfing, windsurfing, canoeing
- Horse racing
- Golf: Cabourg, Cabourg Le Home, Houlgate
20% discount on green fees for the Cabourg Le Home golf course for Odalys holidaymakers staying at the Residence Green Panorama
- Mini golf
- Horse riding (tracks in Caen, Deauville and Cabourg)
- Area of multisports: skateboard, roller skates, basketball, handball
Resort with Family Facilities (Label Famille plus Mer)
During your holiday in Cabourg on the Côte de Born, discover all the beauty of Normandy, both the coast and the countryside:
- In Cabourg: the casino, the racecourse, the beach with the famous promenade Marcel Proust, the villas of the Belle Epoque
- The seaside resorts of the flowery coast: Deauville, Trouville, Honfleur, Houlgate
- Etretat and its cliffs
- The Marcel Proust walk
- Caen: the peace monument, the abbeys: Abbaye aux Hommes and Abbaye aux Dames
- The landing beaches
- The "Pays d'Auge": stud farms and regional Norman castles, typical villages of Normandy
- the landing beaches
- Caen: the peace monument, the abbeys: Abbaye aux Hommes and Abbaye aux Dames, the pleasure marina
Jardin de l'Hôtel de Ville - 14390 Cabourg