1 bedroom accommodation in Val Thorens
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Val Thorens, at an altitude of 2300 m, in a grandiose setting nestling amongst the mountains and surrounded by 6 glaciers, is the highest resort in Europe, the culminating point of the Three Valleys. This sporty, dynamic and lively resort offers the benefits of nature, with many magnificent views of flowered mountain pastures, lakes and mountain peaks.
The resort's attractions:
-7500 m2 sports centre at the heart of the resort: aquaclub-fun balneo with 2 swimming pools, jacuzzi, hammam, 3 saunas, fitness.
- Mountain bike:
- "Le Bureau des guides et accompagnateurs" offers the following activities :hikes, children's club, climbing, glacier walks, via ferrata, mountaineering canyoning, rafting, mountain adventure.
- Tennis: lessons for all levels, private and group lessons.
- Paragliding and microlighting (including initiation throughout the summer with trained monitors)
- Adventure course : the highest adventure course in Europe (for qge 12+)
- Moto-Trial outings
- Via Ferrata and canyoning with "Aventure Sensation"
Places to visit:
- The Vanoise national park
- The baroque heritage of the valley
- The valley of Belleville
- Notre Dame de la Vie sanctuary
- Saint Martin de Belleville church
- Museum of Belleville : 150 years of history in the valley
Val Thorens is above all a paradise of all types of skiing. Thanks to the exceptional snow covering, as well as the natural relief, Val Thorens is suitable for all levels of skiers.
It is also the choice of 3 skiing areas : Val Thorens-Orelle (150 km of slopes), la Vallée des Belleville (330 km of slopes) and the 3 Valleys skiing area (600 km of slopes).
An exceptional covering of snow is guaranteed by the high altitude of Val Thorens: (almost the whole of the skiing area is situated above 2000m) et as well as an effective equipment of artificial snow guns (more than 2000 in the whole of the 3 Valleys).
Added to this is a large snowpark situated in the Plateau area, a « junior » area, entirely dedicated to the younger skiers, a slalom run, which stages the most famous races, a 6 km-long sledging run (also open in the evening three times a week) and a tyrolean traverse, at an altitude of more than 3000m
You are at Val Thorens, paradise of all types of skiing, for all different styles and all different levels !
3 valleys skiing area : 600 km of slopes
174 ski lifts, including 2 cable cars, 33 telecabins, 64 chair lifts,
50 ski tows���
318 slopes : 30 black, 108 red, 129 blue, 51 green. 118 km of cross country sking.
Val Thorens skiing area : 150 km of slopes
32 ski lifts : 1 cable car, 3 telecabins, 4 funicular railways, 15 chairlifts,
4 ski tows, 4 magic carpets, 1 rope tow�����������
78 slopes : 9 black, 29 red, 29 blue, 11 green