1 bedroom accommodation in Vaujany
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Vaujany with its chalets made of stone and wood, its narrow streets, fountains, farms and bell tower is a village resort with mountain character.
Located in Isère, facing the majestic Massif des Grandes Rousses, Vaujany has retained the advantages of a small village attached to its traditions while developing modern facilities for its guests. Therefore during your holiday in Vaujany, in the heart of the Oisans mountains, you can enjoy many activities in the middle of a well preserved nature.
Vaujany is a small traditional village with many sports and leisure facilities:
- Biking (Alpe d'Huez and Vaujany slopes), mountain biking
- Water sports centre (5 km away) with windsurfers, pedal boats ...
- Relaxation center: swimming pool, spa, fitness
- Fishing, archery
During your holiday in Vaujany you can explore the heritage of Oisans and Isère:
- The home of fauna: discover the secrets of wild animal life of Oisans
-"Espace Patrimoine" (heritage centre): discover the history of Vaujany
- The old village of Vaujany
- L'Alpe d'Huez