1 bedroom accommodation in Val Claret
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Tignes, at the heart of the Alps, nestles between the mountain tops around its natural lake
Discover the multiple facets of this thoroughly modern and innovative resort, at an altitude ranging from 1550 m to 3553 m, just a few hours away from the major European capitals.
- Squash, indoor tennis.
- Water sports complex: swimming pools, balneotherapy centre (spas, saunas, hammam) exercise rooms (cardio-training, weight-lifting, fitness…) Flying (initiation), microlight, paragliding.
-Summer skiing for all
- Around the lake : More than 70 sport and leisure activities, such as pedal-boat, canoeing,golf, acrobatics etc.
- The "ice cave"
- Adventure course : at Tignes Les Brévière (1550 m) over 50 activities for adults and children of 4+
- Tignes golf course : highest golf curse in Europe, accessible to all, magnificent view.
- The bike park with different activity zones.
- The museum : heritage of Tignes. 7 centuries of history.
- Evening activities: restaurants, bars, pubs, live concerts, theme evenings, night clubs, multimedia space, 2 cinemas, a bowling.
- Picturesque villages
- Vanoise national park
- The valley's baroque heritage
- Cheese manufacture
- Boisses' church
- The heritage museum
Maison du Lac
73320 Tignes Val Claret