4 bedroom accommodation in Les Deux Alpes
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
The 2 Alpes is a dynamic and sporty ski resort in Isère, at the threshold of the Oisans region and the Ecrins national park. It enjoys the optimal amount of snow of the Northern Alps, and the privileged climate of the Southern Alps. It is reputed for its vast skiing area, adapted to beginners and expert skiers alike, as well as its high quality ski lifts and après-ski activities. The whole family will be enchanted by a skiing holiday in the 2 Alpes, awarded the label « Famille Plus Montagne ».
- Bowling alleys
- Swimming pools (outdoor, heated pool, skating rink + indoor swimming pool with squash court, exercise machines and spa )
- Presentation room
- Library and discos
- Horse-drawn sledge outing
- Sledging runs
- Glacier walks
- Speed Riding
- Ice glider
- Snow shoeing
- Games’ rooms
The resort offers a pedestrian pass for 6 consecutive days. Unlimited access to all the ski lifts accessible to pedestrians and including a visit of the cave, 2 entries to the swimming pool and 1 entry to the skating rink.
- Village of Venosc (free guided tour)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
Tourist Office - firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum altitude 1250m - Maximum Altitude 3600m - 2350m in difference in level
225 km of marked trails.
89 slopes (10 black, 18 red, 42 blue, 19 green), 5 free
47 lifts (1 funicular, 1 lift tilted, 1 cable car, 4 gondolas, 19 chairlifts, 20 ski lifts, 1 ski rope)
Station equipped with snow cannons (225) and 23 slopes with artifical snow.
Possibility of cross-country skiing, ski slopes of La Molière, Petit Alpe, plus 1 track in the village of Venosc accessible from the resort (take the cable car, about € 6 two way trip). Card for free circulation.
Snowpark: This area of 24 hectares, on the trail of La Toura (2600 m) includes a boardercross (12 banked turns and jumps), a half pipe, jumps modules and a carving space. It is animated by a professional, and regularly hosts contests, sport events and tests, making it a top ski resort.