1 bedroom accommodation in Val Claret
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Resort's attractions in summer time
Tignes is a sporting resort which offers a wide range of sports and leisure activities for the whole family:
- Hiking, mountain biking, cycling, horseback riding
- Water sports on the lake, Acroland
- Golf, tennis
- Beach soccer, beach volleyball, sports fields
- Crazy airbag
- Skate park, bike park,
- Archery, shooting airguns
- Water ball
- Adventure circuit, trampoline
- Climbing, via ferrata
- White water sports
- Spa, fitness
- Cinema, bowling, disco
The ski area
The «Espace Killy» is one of the most famous skiing areas in the world, a true paradise for all types of skiers. It links together Tignes and Val d’Isère, offering a total of 300 km of skiing, divided over 154 slopes (20 green, 67 blue, 41 red, 26 black) and served by 88 ski lifts.
Cross country skiers are also catered for, as the resort has 40 Nordic ski slopes, over a distance of 44 km.
The skiing area will also satisfy your thirst for excitement, with its 6 slalom runs, its 2 snowparks and a half pipe designed for expert snowboarders , with a big air, woops, tight bends and sharp turns.
Tignes skiing area
- Minimum altitude: 1550 - Maximum altitude: 3456 m
- 79 slopes over a total of 150 km (8 green - 35 blue - 20 red - 16 black), an area of 5000 hectares.
- 40 ski lifts: 1 funicular railway, 1 cable car, 3 telecabins, 21 chairlifts (12 of which are detachable), 14 ski tows
- 2 slalom runs and a mogul park - 1 half-pipe and 1 snowpark
- 320 snow guns (20km of slopes of artificial snow)
A maximum difference in level of 1900 m, from 3450 m (Grande Motte) to 1550m (Brévières).
The Espace Killy skiing area, recognised for all types of skiing, one of the most famous skiing areas in the world:
- 158 ski slopes over a total of 300 km (23 green - 67 blue - 40 red - 28 black)
- 88 ski lifts: 2 funicular railways, 4 cable cars, 5 telecabins, 44 chairlifts, 33 ski tows
- 40 tracks for cross country skiing, over 44km
- 2 snowparks