1 bedroom accommodation in Belle Plagne
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
- Belle Plagne fitness centre: several different programmes available:
1 relaxing back massage, 1 hydromassage bath or revitalising shower, 1 massage of the legs or 1 hydrojet, 1 sauna-hammam session. Free entry to weight-lifting room
"Bien être et vitalité"
1 back scrub, 1 hydromassage bath, 1 facial or 1 massage, 1 sauna-hammam session, free entry to weight-lifting room
1 body scrub, followed by a wrapping or 1 peeling of the body, followed by a rehydration, 1 hydrojet or 1 wrapping of the body, 1 hydromassage bath
OR 1 revitalising shower, I anti-age treatment or 1 purifying treatment, with hand massage
OR 1 foot reflexology, 1 sauna-hammam session, free entry to the weight-lifting room or to the cardio-training room
(To be reserved on the premises)
- Quad bike
- Hang-gliding, paragliding
(Information at the Tourist Office and reservation on the spot)
- Cinema at Plagne Bellecôte
To visit in the area:
- Vanoise national park
- Traditional villages
- Hikes and mountain-bike outings: Numerous footpaths invite young and old alike to discover the surrounding area. Most of the paths depart from the resort.
For walkers, with or without mountain bike, fee-paying access to all open ski lifts.
The ski area
Paradiski is a skiers’ paradise, offering the gentlest to the steepest and most extreme ski slopes. Discover 425 km of slopes, in the midst of the Vanoise national park. A dream skiing area, linking together La Plagne, Les Arcs and Peisey-Vallandry, adding up to an immense skiing area, astonishing in its diversity, offering a wide range of villages, with their different special atmospheres. So you can easily pass from a snowpark to the glaciers or from the forest to fields of fresh snow: each to his own.
70% of the skiing area is at an altitude of over 2000 m, thus guaranteeing an exceptional snow covering. Paradiski attains the highest of summits in the quality of its services: the Vanoise Express, the biggest cable car in the world, allows you to pass from one valley to another in just a few minutes, the ski lifts are the last word in comfort and modernity.
The skiing area is also a paradise for cross country skiing addicts, thanks to its 153 km of circuits through woods and across plains, with superb views of the Mont Blanc and the Beaufortain.
La Plagne skiing area
- Minimum altitude: 1250 m
- Maximum altitude: 3250 m
- 126 slopes over 225 km: 9 green, 66 blue, 32 red, 19 black
- 80 ski lifts
- 80km of cross-country skiing tracks, in all of La Plagne's ski resorts
Paradiski skiing area , the skier's paradise. a huge skiing area, the majority of which is at an altitude of more than 2000m, offering a great diversity of skiing.
- 236 slopes over 425 km: 11 green, 129 blue, 65 red, 37 black
- 50 ski tows, 67 chairlifts, 11 telecabin s, 3 cable cars, 1 funiculair railway
- 2 snowparks, 3 boardercross, 2 boardergliss, 1 half pipe