1 bedroom accommodation in Sevilla
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Capital of Andalusia, Sevilla has many hidden treasures.
- Rich Moorish heritage: palace, gardens, ancient mosques...
- Unmatched Andalusian flavours
- Museums, flamenco shows, art born in Andalusia.
Leisure and activities in surrounding area Seville
Summer family holiday or long weekend in Sevilla Enjoy the residence's and Andalusia's many cultural activities and festivities: - Monuments within the Humanity Heritage - Walks in the lively and picturesque quarters of Triana, in Juderia - Boat trips on the Guadalquivir - Famenco show and bull-fighting
Housekeeping on departure
Services (additional fee)*
�� Preferential location
Beds made on arrival
�� Pets allowed
Wifi connection at the reception or in the apartment
‘Comfort Service’ package (Beds made up on arrival, Bath linen)
* Proposed services in certain residences, subject to availability.