About the property
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
1 bedroom accommodation in Le Pouliguen
YOUR PREMIUM RESIDENCE
Le Domaine de Cramphore
Le Domaine de Cramphore is located in a residential district of Le Pouliguen and offers a pleasant holiday in a garden planted with century-old pine trees, 200 metres from the sea and 400 metres from the nearest beach.
The contemporary-design apartments put an emphasis on elegance and authentic décor. All have a furnished balcony.
To enhance your stay, the residence boasts a mini-tennis court, an outdoor swimming pool which is heated from mid-April to mid-September, a sauna, a whirlpool and two treatment rooms. Children can enjoy the playground and unheated paddling pool.
You will appreciate
A luxury residence in a hundred year old pine forest, 400 metres from the beach.
An outdoor swimming pool, heated from April to September, with sun terrace and unheated paddling pool.
Relaxation areas for adults and playground for children.
Apartment 1 bedroom for 3 people
Living area: : Approx. 30 m²
1 living room, 1 bedroom, 1 kitchenette and 1 bathroom with 1 toilet.
1 bedroom with 2 single beds.
1 bath and 1 toilet.
1 sofa bed.
Other Information: :
NB: the pull-out bed provides extra sleeping space. You can request two single beds to be joined to make a double bed before your arrival.
Premium comfort level
Personal safe (charge applies)
Fully equipped kitchen
Ceramic cooking hob
Wireless Internet access in apartments (free of charge)
Pet: €55.00 (price per week), pay on site.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The Residence offers a wide range of activities and adapted equipment.
An outdoor swimming pool, heated from mid-April to mid-September, with a sun deck and unheated paddling pool.
Bike rental and half-court area.
A relaxation area with sauna, jacuzzi and two treatment rooms.
Concerts, festivals and markets punctuate the days and evenings by the sea.
Preferential rates on a wide selection of supervised leisure activities.
In Loire-Atlantique, at the south of Guérande and near La Baule, Le Pouliguen is a famous seaside resort of Pays de la Loire, highly valued due to its beaches, fishing port and marina.
- Explore the exceptional landscapes of salt marshes of Guérande, by horse-drawn carriage or on foot, only 8km away from the residence.
- On the peninsula of Croizic, children and adults will have a lovely time at the Ocearium, an aquarium allowing you to discover more than 4,000 species including sharks, penguins, or even turtles.
- 1h away from the residence, is located Nantes and its castle of the dukes of Brittany with its history museum at the heart of the medieval area of the city.
- In rowing boat or by horse-drawn carriage, visit the Natural Regional Park of Brière.
Premium services included
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Household linen (bath mat and tea towel)
- Cleaning kit
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes)
- Reception services with lending service
Loan of portable PlayStation
- Beds made on arrival
- Basic WiFi (access for up to 3 devices offering web search, checking emails and use of search engines)
Wi-Fi in the apartments
Premium services à la carte
Cleaning during your holiday
Additional pricing information
Damage deposit: €500.00