1 bedroom accommodation in Grimaud
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Experience the best of the French Riviera during your holiday or your weekend in Grimaud. During your stay at the residence Les Parcs de Grimaud you can enjoy sports and cultural activities of the region:
- An outdoor swimming pool open from April to November.
- A children's playground, boules, volleyball.
- Sailing school, golf and horse riding nearby.
- Trips along the coast and in the Provençal countryside.
On the Côte d'Azur, in Le Var, 10km away from Saint-Tropez and 7km away from Sainte-Maxime, Grimaud, one of Les Maures massif's oldest villages, is nestled in the grounds of its feudal castle.
- A few kilometres away from Grimaud, visit the medieval and picturesque villages of Ramatuelle and Gassin, located on hilltops, thus offering magnificent respective points of view over the Pampelonne bay and the Gulf of Saint-Tropez.
- The sandy beach is accessible only 500 metres away by foot from Les Parcs de Grimaud residence.
- Discover the authentic medieval village of Grimaud and its castle that overlook the city of Port-Grimaud, sometimes nicknamed the "Venise provençale".
À LA CARTE
Beds made on arrival
Cleaning during your holiday
Services in your apartment
Well-being Centre *
Horse riding *
Scuba diving *
(* off-site, nearby)
Housekeeping on departure
Wi-Fi in the apartments: Wi-Fi Basic Access is included starting from 14.11.2015. Please note: Wi-Fi Full Access is against extra costs.