1 bedroom accommodation in Port Frejus
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
A family holiday or a weekend on the Côte d'Azur Staying at the Cap Hermès residence, gives you the chance to enjoy the activities on offer at the residence and the resort of Port-Fréjus:
- The outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool and equipped solarium, open from June to September.
- F. Léotard nature base 300 metres away with multisports grounds, playground, biking trails, fitness trail...
- Galliéni Tennis Club, horse-riding school 3 kilometres away.
- Water and theme parks, Port Fréjus is a listed as "Art and History Town"
- Hiking on the marked paths in a natural, unspoilt environment.
On the Côte d'Azur in Var department, between the Maures and Esterel massif, Port-Fréjus is a town brimming with history. Its marina situated on a magnificent Mediterranean bay, is built in the style of a Roman palace.
- Frejus is bordered by very beautiful beaches that will allow you to practice several nautic sports for the whole family : scuba diving, jet-ski, windsurfing, kayak, parasailing, fishing.
- Town brimming with history, discover Frejus' important spots : the Roman period monuments such as the amphitheatre, the aqueduct, or the port, former famous Roman port ; the chapel decorated by Jean Cocteau, and the medieval area.
- Numerous family outings are possible in Frejus : visit of the Port-Frejus' zoological park with more than 110 species of wild animals, adventure moments thanks to the two amusement parks of the city, Aqualand 2 kilometres away, and Luna Park open in summer.
À LA CARTE
Beds made on arrival
Cleaning during your holiday
Services in your apartment
Adventure Park *
Horse riding *
(* off-site, nearby)
Housekeeping on departure
Wi-Fi at reception
Wi-Fi in the apartments: Wifi Basic Access is included from 11.14.2015. Note: Wifi Full Access is against extra fee.