1 bedroom accommodation in Branville
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Make this a holiday to remember! Normandy Garden holiday resort is packed daytime and evening activities and entertainment. With both, free and paid-for options, these are ideal for the whole family.- The Aquagarden is an indoor waterpark with heated outdoor lagoon.
- Kids' and teens' clubs from 3 to 17 years old.
- Tennis lessons for children and adults.
- Fitness classes with Les Mills™ open to all.
- Horse riding courses in the horse 'kingdom'.
- Sports tournaments to measure yourself against the competition.Set in the Calvados area, 13km from Cabourg, the Normandy Garden holiday resort combines the two faces of Normandy : the green woods of the Auge country and the seaside resorts of the Cote Fleurie (Flower coast) with its endless beaches.- Villers-sur-Mer, and its historic monument, Saint Martin church, are located 10km away from the holiday village.
- 30mn away by car, is located Honfleur port, ancient privateer city with its picturesque image, and its equatorial zoological garden, the Naturospace, which regroups many tropical species of birds, butterflies, and plants.
- The beaches of Deauville and its famous Planches, constitute an essential walk and are 16km away.
Welcome for people with reduced mobility
A la carte services
Cleaning during your holiday
Telephone point at reception
Wi-Fi in the apartments