A fantastically located house in the green Teltow Seehof near the city limits to Berlin. The domicile with garden (lawn) and south-west terrace is modern furnished.
It is an ideal place for business travelers, couples or families to explore Berlin, Potsdam or the surrounding area or to make appointments,
• quiet and in the countryside
• Internet free of charge
• Living room with double bed-couch 1,60x2,00
• Bedroom with double bed 1,80x2,00
• Bedroom up to 4 single o. doubles
• Toy corners
• baby bed + high chair
• Bathroom / shower, bath, toilet
• Extra WC on the ground floor
• Kitchen completely furnished
• 2 parking spaces
• External blinds electric
• Garden / terrace / garden furniture
• table tennis (on request)
• bicycles (on request)
• Netflix for free
• Card and board games
• bed linen + towels
The living room
Fantastic house in a newly built villa in the green Teltow Seehof near the city limits of Berlin. The house with garden, terrace, lawn and barbecue is modern furnished. The Berlin S-Bahn is only a few minutes walk. Berlin and Potsdam are easy to reach both by S-Bahn and by bus or car.
• Towels are available
• Beds are freshly made
Other important information
Guests can use the existing outdoor ping-pong table upon request. A net is available, rackets and balls have to be brought along. On request, 2 bicycles for adults are available for rent (10 EUR / day).
The Berlin Wall Path between Berlin and Brandenburg, close to the house, where the Wall between Berlin and the GDR was located in the past, has developed over the past 25 years into a green natural paradise, which stretches around the city of Berlin. There is a Japanese Cherry Blossom Avenue along the wall. Directly from the house you can reach an extensive network of cycling and hiking trails.
• Nearest train station: Berlin Lichterfelde Süd (S25 - direct connection to the stations Potsdamer Platz (23 min), Brandenburg Gate (26 min), Friedrichstrasse (29 min)
• Nearest playground: 400 meters
• Nearest food market with bakers and butchers: 800 meters