This Norwegian holiday home is situated on the romantic island of Eigerøy, which is surrounded by fishing grounds, about 6 km from Egersund.
An ideal place for anglers, water sportsmen and sea lovers who want to spend undisturbed holidays.
In about 100 m distance you will find the house belonging to the house rowing boat (to borrow external berth). Further boats with engines can be borrowed from the German-speaking owner (please pre-order!).
Thus, interesting excursions into the archipelago around Egersund are no more in the way.
Good excursion possibilities, Eg to Egersund, Stavanger, Prekestolen (the "pulpit"), Nordsjøveien.
The house itself is complete and functional.
Electricity, fl. u. k. Water, bath with shower and WC, separate toilet, washing machine, complete kitchenette, freezer, freezer, satellite TV, garden with garden furniture, electric heating, fixtures. Electricity extra. On departure before 08:00 in the morning: final cleaning 500 NOK. Please bring your own linen. At the house no W-Lan.
- Bathroom with a shower
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and 1 single bed
Children only 12 years and older.
It is not allowed to bring your own boats or boat engines!
Kaufmann: 3 km
Parking: by the house
• Cape Lindesnes
• Setesdal elk safari
These are just a few excursion possibilities that are easy to reach.
• Electricity 1.5 NOK / kWh (Ø consumption in summer approx. 200 NOK / week)
Optional services *, payable locally (local currency):
• 14ft boat with 4hp (2 strokes) for 1200 NOK / week (gas extra)
• 15ft boat with 10hp (4 stroke) for 2500 NOK / week (gas extra)
• 15-16 feet with 15 hp (4 cycles) for 2800 NOK / week (gasoline extra)
• 2x diesel boats (26/36 hp) for each 4000-4500 NOK / week (diesel extra)
caution!! Boat deposit: approx. 2000 NOK
Please specify the desired choice of services when booking.
* Subject to change without notice