A few steps away from the Moselle, this half-timbered house with a living area of 220 sqm, was built in 1750.
Until May 2017, the house was extensively renovated and completely refurbished and was awarded by the German Tourism Association with the highest rating of 5 stars.
Each of the 3 bedrooms on the first floor has its own new bathroom, a box spring bed and a 40 "flat screen TV. Other 3 bedrooms on the second floor have a private bathroom.
A large sauna house with 24 sqm sauna / relaxation room is available for your sole use.
The holiday house is located on a main street in a 30-zone zone. The garden with 450 sqm, is sun-spoiled
and allows a clear view directly into the vineyards.
For more information visit our website:
• 2017 newly renovated historic holiday home with timber frame from the year 1750
• new quality furnishings
• large sauna house in the garden
• Each of the 7 en-suite bedrooms, 3 rooms with box spring bed and 40 "flat screen TVs.
• extra office / reading room (also available as a single room with sofa bed and private bathroom)
• large garden with terrace
• wood-burning stove