ED Ref. 2181262
Your first impression is especially important !!!
Therefore, first a brief overview of the essential features of this holiday home:
- You are on holiday in a very well-kept and lovingly furnished holiday home,
- In addition to the listed facilities, there is a freezer available,
- You use a large property surrounded by hedges and fences,
- There are lawns, fruit trees and a beach chair,
- Children and dogs are in a protected and safe area,
- Baby chair, cot and staircase security door are of course available,
- For your dog is also an individually designed pasture fence available,
- The beach with shower and toilet is only 100m away,
- Your sailboat and surfboards have their own mooring there,
- We are pleased that many guests have become regulars,
- We are pleased about many good reviews of our house on other portals,
- We are pleased with a customer satisfaction that is well above average, thank you!
Customer irritation by rating:
a recent review has led to uncertainties among our guests with dogs. Therefore, at this point a clarification: The holiday resort Brodersby-Burg has been particularly popular with holiday guests with a dog for decades. These guests have been making a majority of bookings for several years. As you can see from other reviews, there is no question of a dog ban.
And now for a detailed description:
The newly renovated "Red Cottage" on the Schlei offers 97 square meters of space for four people in upscale amenities. A 1. 200 square meter plot invites you to relax and play. The beach is just 100 meters away.
The large view-protected, south-facing terrace is equipped with garden furniture, awnings, a barbecue and a beach chair and goes into a large lawn.
Behind the house to the north is another large meadow with fruit trees available. A covered carport with a large shed will provide you with ample opportunities to house your sports and games equipment as well as your car sun and rain protected directly at the house.
In the lower part of the house is a cozy and light-filled living / dining area with a stove for the less comfortable days. The adjoining kitchen with extractor hood and outer door is practically arranged and equipped with all necessary kitchen appliances. From the spacious entrance area to the bathroom with shower, sink and toilet and washer and dryer. A very well accessible staircase leads to the upper floor.
Here are the spacious master bedroom, a complete second bathroom (with shower, sink and toilet) and the children's room, which is also suitable for adults. From the master bedroom there is an exit to the balcony from which you have a nice view.
For children, we have a toddler bed, a child safety door and a high chair for children everywhere.