The apartment is located in Brittheim, a small part of the community Rosenfeld on the small Heuberg (Zollernalblkreis). Brittheim is situated in a rural environment at an altitude of 695 m and is surrounded by the Black Forest (South, South-West) and the Swabian Alb (south-east, east).
From here you can reach the motorway A81 at only a few minutes (approx. 4 km) at Oberndorf am Neckar, from where you can reach the city of Stuttgart in about 60 minutes (84 km) and in about 50 minutes (80 km ) Can reach the town of Singen, as well as Lake Constance (84 km). Approximately 3 km away is the town of Rosenfeld, where you will find shopping, petrol stations, bakery and butcher shop.
The apartment (occupancy between 2-4 persons max) is located on the first floor and offers a cozy, friendly home for a short stay, as well as for a longer duration.
Wi-Fi is available free of charge.
Apartment No. 2 covers a total area of approx. 48 m² including a private bathroom with shower and toilet. The kitchenette is equipped with an oven, a 4-plate stove, a coffee machine (filter coffee), a toaster, a microwave and a freezer. Sleeping arrangements here are the double bed in the separate bedroom, the sofa bed and a Murphy bed. It is a non-smoking property.
In our cozy, rustic restaurant on the ground floor we like to welcome you on Tuesday and Wednesday from 15 00 clock, on Friday and Saturday from 16 00 clock and Sunday from 14 00 clock for a glass of wine or beer, for dinner or on Sundays for coffee and cake.
On the spot there is also an opportunity for animal feeding (dog, chickens & geese, sheep or Scottish highland cattle) or a visit to a torch farm. Brittheim also offers plenty of ways to do short or long walks, go jogging or go for a round with inline skaters or the bike.
- Observatory, Brittheim (1 km)
- Brewery Lehner, Rosenfeld (4 km)
- Local History Museum, Leidringen (4 km)
- SchieferExperience, Dormettingen (12 km)
- Fossil Museum, Dotternhausen (13 km)
- Reservoir, Schömberg (14 km)
- Monastery Kirchberg, Sulz-Renfrizhausen (16 km)
- Plettenberg (18 km)
- Black Forest (from 20 km)
- Swabian Alb (from 20 km)
- Wasserschloss, Smooth (with miniature golf course) (20 km)
- Old Town Rottweil (27 km)
- Thyssen-Krupp test tower "Germany's highest viewing platform" - after completion, Rottweil (28 km)
- Hohenzollern Castle, Bisingen / Hechingen (28 km)
- Ski lift, Ebingen (31 km)
- Domain (restaurants, miniature golf course), Hechingen (32 km)
- Albaquarium, Albstadt (34 km)
- Roman Open Air Museum, Hechingen (40 km)
- High ropes course, Sigmaringen (56 km)
- Sigmaringen Castle (57 km)
- Cave Worlds / Bear Cave, Sonnenbühl (58 km)
- Trieberger Waterfalls, Trieberg (59 km)
- Meilenwerk, Böblingen (61 km)
- Sensapolis, Sindelfingen (62 km)
- Lichtenstein Castle (62 km)
- Breuningerland, Sindelfingen (66 km)
- Ski Lift Vogelskopf, Baiersbronn (67 km)
- Open Air Museum, Neuhausen ob Eck (69 km)
- Sauschwänzle Railway, Blumberg (71 km)
- Outletcity Metzingen (72 km)
- Milaneo, Stuttgart (81 km)
- Wilhelma, Stuttgart (84 km)
- Lake Constance, Radolfzell (84 km)
- bathing paradise, Titisee-Neustadt (87 km)
- Rhine Falls "biggest waterfall in Europe", Schaffhausen (CH) (99 km)
- Sealife, Constance (106 km)
- Monkey Mountain, Salem (111 km)
- stilt houses, Unteruhldingen (112 km)
- Amusement Park Tripsdrill, Cleebronn (112 km)
- Europa Park, Rust (131 km)
- Blautopf, Blaubeuren (147 km)
- Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim (158 km)