Detached house with large sunny garden. Quiet location in a street
without through traffic and yet central and North Sea.
If you are looking for peace and relaxation, then you are in good hands in our cottage. As is common in East Friesland, the house has a side entrance. This is located in the rear area of the house. Until then they can take the car and park. Here you can also access to the large sunny garden.
The house is divided into ground floor and first floor. On the ground floor are
Kitchen, living room, bathroom with shower and bath and a separate toilet.
Furthermore, a utility room with washing machine.
From the entrance it comes to the first floor. There are two bedrooms.
A larger one with a double bed (1. 80m) and another with two single beds.
The windows have shutters.
The house is located about 800m from the city center.
In the village there are several supermarkets and all for daily needs
necessary shops as well as various doctors and physiotherapists.
The restaurant is available for almost every taste.
Everything is within walking distance or easily reached by bike.
The coastal town of Bensersiel, with ferry to the island of Langeoog and the beach are
about 5.4 km away. Easy to reach by car, bus or bicycle.
For excursions is an excellent network of cycle paths available.
Esens has a train connection.
Our holiday home has the following features:
• 80 square meters spread over two floors and suitable for 2 - 4 people
• year-round rental in an animal-free Non smoking house
• Bed linen, tea towels and hand / bath towels are included in the rent
• a clock radio in both bedrooms • audio system (CD player / radio / USB)
• Living room with flat screen, blue-ray / disc player
• Kitchen with cutlery and crockery, microwave, toaster, coffee maker,
Senseo, (coffee and some coffee pods are available) water and egg cooker
• Cooker with ceramic hob and oven and a fridge / freezer
• Bathroom (hair dryer available) with bath and shower and a separate toilet
• Use of washing machine free of charge or for a donation
• Outbuildings with refuse collection garbage containers and garden furniture
• Table, chairs, loungers, garden bench with table and Weber grill with accessories
• Bicycles (currently three, at your own risk for bike rides ready)
• Parking next to the house
A booking is possible from three nights minimum stay.
From 22. 06. 2019 to 07. 09. 2019 only weekly rental from Saturday to Saturday
Our rental rates are the consumption-based additional costs
(Heating, water, electricity) included in the rent.
In addition, the landlord on behalf of the community is a guest contribution after the duration
the stay in cash included and forwarded to the spa.
This is per night for persons over 18 years in the high season € 2.80,
1.00 € in the low season and 1.10 € in the high season for persons aged 6-17
in low season € 0.50.
• High season: 15. March to 31. October
• Low Season: 01. January to 14. March and 01. November to 31. December
If we do not answer within an hour, we have not forgotten you.
We will contact you as soon as possible :)