The quiet, yet centrally located apartment is located on the 1st floor of a side wing overlooking the green inner courtyards. Lovingly and tastefully decorated with high quality modern and antique furniture, the apartment has a bedroom with double bed and wardrobe, a sofa / Arbeitsz. Suitable with sofa bed for permanent sleeper, a living and dining room, a comfortable Neff-fitted kitchen and a spacious bathroom with corner bath and separate shower comfort.
The apartment is excellent served by public transport and impresses with its unique location in the neighborhood Bötzowviertel.
The apartment is ideal for business people, project managers, freelancers, families or just interested Berlin (Mindesmietdauer 2 months),
- 86 m²
- Double bed (160x200)
- sofa bed with innerspring mattress (140 x 200)
- Large desk, wireless / USB printer
- walk-in wardrobe
- 2 balconies to the quiet courtyards
- Designer coffee
- old stripped floorboards and doors, combined with high ceilings petty bourgeoisie is the typical Berlin '' Altstadtflair ''
- Storage room with washing machine and shelf
- WIFI connection, TV, stereo, Shower Radio
- fully equipped, semi-open kitchen with Jura espresso / coffee machine and microwave etc.
- designer bathroom with corner bath, separate comfort shower, granite vanity ...
- Bed linen and towels
- barrier-free access to the apartment