The summer residence "Vila Barba Vinko" is located in a small fishing village named Miškovići in the south of the island of Pag. Only 1.5 km from Pag bridge, this beautifully situated house truly offers the perfect blend of modern amenities and a quiet and relaxing environment at the picturesque Croatian seaside. Take a rest from the hectic urban life and enjoy a peaceful getaway while relaxing and enjoying the charm of the stunning romantic Dalmatian surroundings.
The house is located directly at the sea. In less than a minute you reach the water via a private access. Access to the sea is made of stones and gravel. For sunbathing you can use the plateau at the water or the garden next to the house terrace (2 sunbeds available for both options).
The house is on ground level and offers space for 6+2 persons on appr. 110m².
You can expect:
• a spacious living and dining room with open kitchen and unique sea view. A TV with satellite reception and HDMI-cable is available.
• three (3) bedrooms, ALL with double bed. In addition, two (2) of the rooms have a sleeping chair which can be turned into a full-size bed for one person each. All bedrooms have sea view.
• one (1) bathroom with shower and WC.
• one (1) separate WC.
• outside area with terrace.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need: dishes, cutlery, kitchen utensils, oven, electric cooker, water cooker, toaster, espresso machine, fridge and freezer.
The outdoor area includes a large terrace with dining table and chairs, daybed, outdoor shower and barbecue - perfect for family meals or dinner with friends overlooking the sea or simply enjoying the idyllic and breathtaking surroundings.
You have the entire house including the outdoor area at your very own disposal.
Check-In: handover of keys on arrival (with introduction) and on departure upon agreement.
The neighborhood is very quiet. The village is located about 45 km from Zrće Beach and is therefore not suitable as an accommodation for night owls.
The village offers one restaurant and in the morning bread is sold in the village center at a kiosk. Otherwise you can find a small shop in the neighbor village “Dinjiška” (4 km or 3 min by car), in which one gets more or less everything needed. For larger purchases or shopping tours we recommend the city of Pag or Zadar. For fish lovers it’s is definitely worth a visit to the fish market in Zadar at an early hour.
We highly recommend a car as the property is located at the countryside.
• Zadar Airport (Zemunik) 42 km (40 min by car)
• City of Pag 19 km (15 min by car)
• Zadar 35 km (30 min by car)
• Split (1,5 h by car)
• National park Paklenica (40 min by car)
• National park Plitvice Lakes (1,5 h by car)
• River Zrmanja (1 h by car)