Studio HELSINKI "Enjoy freedom" with terrace, barbecue and lake view.
Enjoy days of rest, relaxed holidays or a weekend away from everyday life. In our modern mobile homes comfortable living awaits you with a view over the camping lake in the immediate vicinity of the 1.5 km long sandy beach. All studios are designed as semi-detached house, bright, modern furnishings and practical criteria. This studio has an open space concept is suitable for singles or couples. Two box springs can be quite as needed and can offer hotel comfort for your restful sleep. From the covered terrace with sitting area you have an unobstructed view of the lake. Sun loungers are provided for your relaxation and to a refreshing swim in the lake is just 50m to the beach. Further offers::
- Private WiFi router,
- Box-spring beds, freely configurable
- Bathroom with large shower, sink and toilet,
- Living room with seating area and satellite HD TV,
- Kitchen with full equipment and Duo-induction field,
- Minibar (consumption fee),
- Covered terrace with seating,
- Stainless steel grill and grill utensils,
- Charcoal and safety igniter (surcharge)
- Green space environment,
- Lake View,
- Top insulation and heating with presence--controlled room control (smart home)
- Parking for one car at the house,
- The complex is guarded all year,
* no pets
* No smoking inside the house The mobile home park is located in the campsite Kahl. With its 850 parking spaces, this is the second largest campsite in Bavaria.
Two motorway exits are just around Kahl. The north-south axis of the A45 meets the Hanuer cross on the east-wet compound of A 66th Equally Kahl is connected via Hanau to the intercity network of DB. Frankfurt Airport can be reached in 40 minutes, and the city of Frankfurt can be easily reached by the Interregio or the S-Bahn.
1.5 km sandy beach and 2 acres of drinking water quality guarantee optimal recreational value and high recreational enjoyment. The free water fun park with its climbing mountain, slides, and water trampolines animate to conquer. The kiosk with self-service shop offers a wide range of goods and is in the season (early May - end of September) every day from 08:00 - 21:00. Enjoy the most beautiful sunsets while sipping a cocktail on the beach terrace. The restaurant 'Seeterrasse' at the entrance of the campsite offers pizza and international dishes.
Kahl am Main received the name from the river bed, which flows into the Main. Along the wide Kahlauen and extensive forest areas can the Kahlgrund z. B. explore via bike and visit Emmerichshofen palace or the castle in Alzenau. Waterless and Hörstein are known wine villages. In Kälberau the Sanctuary is ready for inspection. In the south Aschaffenburg waiting with its castle, meanwhile, the city comes up with Hanau Schloss Philippsruh and the Grimm fairytale games. Wolves howl in the Deer Park of Fasanerie and beavers can observe the course of bald ....