Newly remodeled home on 10 acres sits atop a high butte near Black Forest, just a short drive from “The Springs”, the Air Force Academy, Denver, Colorado Springs and Castle Rock.
If you're looking for secluded tranquility, this is the place for you - close enough to the cities for exploring and shopping, yet far away from the traffic and noise. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Pikes Peak and the Rockies from the back deck, complemented by occasional deer sightings and spectacular sunsets.
- Comfortably sleeps 6 adults; maximum occupancy of 8, including children.
- Stay 7 nights for 10% off regular rate; stay for a month for 20% off regular rate.
- Fully furnished kitchen and dining for both small and large gatherings. Every utensil you can think of, plus baking dishes, pots and pans, large roasting pan, crock pot, ice cream and popcorn makers along with a number of small appliances and handy gadgets.
- Each bedroom is furnished with summer and winter linens for each bed, heavy and light blankets, down-alternative comforters, and one soft and one firm pillow for each guest. Alarm clock with USB and plug charger in each room, and flat screen TVs in living room and two King rooms.
- Luxury bath amenities include body wash, soaps, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, shaving kit, makeup remover & sewing kit. Each bathroom also has a blow dryer and an ample supply of hotel quality bath towels.
- Due to the to the recent remodel and late Spring snow, we have not yet completed the exterior landscaping improvements. We appreciate your understanding and trust that you will still love the views as well as the interior design and amenities.
This is a great location from which to sightsee and visit all the popular spots in central and southern Colorado, such as Pikes Peak, the North Pole, Royal Gorge where you can enjoy some of the best white water rafting this side of the Mississippi, Garden of the Gods, Cave of the Winds, Manitou Springs, The Incline, Glen Eyrie Castle, Cripple Creek gambling casino, Cherry Creek Shopping Center, The Outlets at Castle Rock, the United States Air Force Academy, United States Olympic Training Center, Denver Art Museum, Children’s Museum, Aquarium or the zoo, plus fishing, hiking, biking, snow and water skiing, horseback riding, hot air ballooning, zip-lining and golfing - all within easy driving distance. Also perfect for just sitting back and relaxing while enjoying a movie or two, or cooking up a feast for your family in the well-appointed kitchen.