Cascina Borchina offers four romantic and elegant accommodations, for only a few guests: a whole house (finca) on two floors, one bedroom apartment (brine), two one-room apartments (Violetta and Falco).
The independent "LA FINCA" is located in the Cascina Borchina and extends over two floors. Within the spacious and sunny house, elegance and luxury co-exist, while nature is reflected in their materials. These natural materials have been carefully selected with great attention to detail. Among others you will find marble, travertine, granite, slate, natural stone, recycled wood, old brick. The result is a blend of contemporary splendor, anchored in elements of fascinating tradition. The large windows on both levels give you the opportunity to have a magnificent view over the lake and to be hugged by the sunshine. You have sun from morning to night.
Our "house finca" is intended for a couple, a small family or friends. On the ground floor the house has a large kitchen. The high-quality kitchen unit is equipped with refrigerator, freezer, 5 gas hob, convection oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, glasses and cutlery and kitchen utensils. There is also a bathroom with shower, a dining area with massive wooden table with 6 comfortable wooden chairs and a comfortable living area with sofa and TV (satellite TV for German speaking TV channels), as well as a small room with table and chairs to read or enjoy the view invites. Antique wardrobe and seating for 4 people.
On the upper level there are two bedrooms (one with a large balcony) and another bathroom with a stone shower. The "house finca" has a terrace on the ground floor and a private garden. This consists of a large plot with a private stone cave, in which an iron table and chairs are, as well as several sun loungers with a support.
The stone cave and the private garden are surrounded by lemon trees, rosemary, oak, sage, lavender, thyme and mint.
• Two-storey house of about 100 m² with two bedrooms, both with double bed, one with a large balcony
• Sofa bed in the basement
• Two stone shower rooms, completely made of marble, granite and recycled wood
• Two wardrobes
• Large kitchen with dining area
• Independent access
• 100% cotton sheets and towels
• Private garden
• Garden, park and forest
• Free and private parking
• Tourist information and maps
OUR PERSONAL COUNCIL
• For couples looking for comfort, space and tranquility
• For families with children over 12 years
• For friends or those who want to sleep separately
• For those who want to enjoy spectacular lake and mountain views - from the balcony but also directly from the bed!
• For those who want to get in touch with nature, enjoy the tranquility and value the rustic and traditional construction
Noteworthy is the fact that there are no other houses near Cascina Borchina, you can not hear and see any cars (only those of the guests).
Please note: the forest path is not suitable for low-lying sports cars.
I, Bettina, (owner, German speaking) live on the land being. If you have any questions, I am always there for you.