ED Ref. 2055386
Absolute privacy with sea views - pure relaxation - 5 star luxury villa
On the southeast coast of the Greek island of Rhodes, in the unspoiled natural landscape of the picturesque village of Lachania, sits this beachfront, bright white luxury villa with beautiful separate guest house (private bathroom / kitchenette), private infinity pool (43 m2, open mid-May to mid-October or by arrangement) and Jacuzzi on the roof terrace. Due to the hillside location of the villa, you can enjoy uninterrupted sea views with breathtaking views of the deep blue Aegean Sea and the wild nature of the area.
The villa is privately owned.
The villa is located on a wildly romantic ridge in absolute seclusion amidst Mediterranean vegetation with breathtaking 180 degree panoramic sea views of the deep blue Aegean Sea and the Cape of Lindos. The nearest beach (Gennadi Beach, sandy and pebble beach, 6 kilometers in length) can be reached by car in about 5 minutes. The location of the villa, built in traditional Greek style and furnished with great attention to detail, is unique. In 2015/16, the villa was elaborately and high quality renovated and completely refurbished. The result is a dream home for upscale guests, which convinces through the exclusive furnishings and beautifully landscaped, spacious terraces on several levels with unique views of the sea. From the spacious wonderful infinity pool, the pool terraces and the shady pool house you can enjoy the view over the azure blue sea. A sun-drenched, open-air patio with traditional Greek barbecue and babbling fountain is located on another terrace above the pool. The idyllic property on a 14,000 m² plot with old olive trees is an oasis of peace and offers next to luxury absolute privacy and pure relaxation.
The entire property is not visible from all sides due to the absolute secluded location without direct neighbors. It can only be entered through a secure, automatic entrance gate with video intercom system via a private driveway. In the holiday villa, you can be completely alone with your family or your friends and enjoy your holiday to the fullest. It is particularly suitable for friendly couples and families with young people.
Relax on the imposing pool terraces, take your private candlelight dinner after a long swim in the spacious pool, and relax after sunset in the bubbling rooftop jacuzzi under the sparkling starry skies of the southern Aegean.
With this villa you rent a luxury holiday home with all comforts and real Greece feeling.
At a glance
- Pool villa for 6 people: main villa 4 people, guest house 2 people with private bathroom and kitchenette
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with sea views, box spring double beds, air conditioning, blackout curtains, direct terrace access and 3 luxury bathrooms
- Absolute privacy
- Private pool: Infinity pool (43 m², 10 m x 4 m, depth 140 cm, open mid-May to mid-October or by arrangement) with night lighting and hot water outdoor shower
- Jacuzzi (6 pers.) In the open air on the roof terrace
- 180 degree sea view, view of the Lindos cape and Lardos Bay
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and in the salon
- Sunny patio with traditional Greek barbecue, fountain, shady pool house with sound system
- 3 x satellite flat screen TV, DVD player, WiFi / Internet, music system and outdoor sound system (Bluetooth, iPod docking station, CD player), washing machine, clothes dryer, dishwasher
- Fireplace (fireplace) in the living room
- Living space 200 m2, terraces 500 m2, private plot 14,000 m2 (secluded, accessible only by private driveway with automatic entrance gate and video intercom)
- Beach can be reached in about 5 minutes by car
- Car definitely recommended!
Details and features:
The exclusive hillside villa consists of a main villa on two levels and a beautiful separate guest house, which was used as a watchtower in Byzantine times. The layout offers a lot of privacy among the guests. Nevertheless, all areas can be easily reached.
In the main villa is located on the ground floor a spacious, comfortably equipped kitchen with dining area, which leads directly into the living room with fireplace. In addition, the ground floor has a bedroom (sea view) with double bed and an en-suite master bathroom with free-standing bath, shower and toilet and a guest toilet with washing machine and dryer.
In the 1. Floor, which is connected to the ground floor via an internal and external staircase, there is another generous bedroom (sea view) with double bed and an en suite bathroom. Integrated in the roof terrace is an enchanting Jacuzzi, which is directly accessible from this bedroom and also via an outside staircase and can accommodate up to 6 people. From both bedrooms on the ground floor and in the 1st. Floor and from the kitchen and the living room leads directly onto the spacious, shaded with pergolas villas terraces with beautiful outdoor dining area, the barbecue terrace and the sunny pool terrace with sun loungers and loungy pool house.
From cozy brick benches with soft cushions you look out over the beautiful coastline with Cape Lindos and the deep blue sea.
The lavishly restored and partly listed guest house consists of a kitchenette, a bedroom with double bed (sea view) and a bathroom. From the bedroom and from the kitchenette is the sunny patio with barbecue terrace, which is connected by stairs to the lying on a lower level pool terrace, directly accessible. A rippling fountain made of old field stones was integrated into the masonry of the guest house.
- Living space: 200 m2 (main villa incl. guesthouse)
- Terrace areas: 500 m2
- Land area: 14. 000 m2
- Pool villa for 6 persons (main villa 4 persons, guest house 2 persons)
- Environmentally friendly energy production: photovoltaic system, solar modules
- Non smoking house
- Through fireplace (main villa), air conditioning with heating in all bedrooms / salon and infrared heaters in all bathrooms, the house is habitable all year round
- Large marble dining table with Greek style chairs (8-10 people)
- 4 burner stove (gas) with oven and extractor hood
- Side by side fridge freezer with Ice Maker and cold water dispenser
- Electric juicer
- Table Grill
- Various coffee-making facilities: coffee / espresso machine (capsules), Bialetti Mocha Maker, hand filter, French Coffee Maker
- cooking utensils, dishes (upscale amenities)
- Large, comfortable sofa with coffee table and additional seating
- TV flat screen
- DVD player
- WLAN / Internet
- Stereo with CD player / Bluetooth interface
- Air conditioner
- fireplace (fireplace)
Bedroom (all with sea view and private bathroom)
- 3 bedrooms with air conditioning and box spring double beds (2 x 200 cm x 200 cm, 1 x 160 cm x 200 cm) and high quality mattresses and pillows, blackout curtains, bedside tables with reading lights
- 2 bedrooms with flat screen TV
- 1 safe
- 3 luxurious bathrooms with shower / WC and double sink, 1 free-standing bath in the master bath
- All bathrooms are equipped with hair dryers, body scales, illuminated make-up mirrors, bathrobes and infrared heaters
- Sink, toilet and washing machine and dryer
Kitchenette (guest house)
- dining area with dining table and 2 chairs
- sink for dishes
- small fridge
- water and egg cooker
- coffee machine (capsules)
- Absolute privacy and tranquility
- WLAN / Internet, outdoor sound system (Bluetooth, iPod docking station, CD player),
- Private infinity pool (43 m², 10 m x 4 m, water depth 1.40 m, open mid-May to mid-October or by appointment) with night lighting and outdoor shower (hot water) with stunning views of the sea
- Outdoor rooftop jacuzzi (sleeps 6) with fantastic views of the ocean, the romantic coastline with Cape Lindos and Lardos Bay
- Chill-pool house, covered, dining area for 10-12 people, additional brick benches with pillows to relax
- sunny patio with greek barbecue and dining area for up to 8 people
- Sun loungers, cushions, patio furniture and hammocks
- masonry fountain (guest house)
- Several secluded, very spacious (500 m²), partly sunny, partly shaded by pergolas terraces on different levels with magnificent sea views (180 degrees), which are connected by a total of 3 separate stairs. Masonry benches with cushions and cushions
- Mediterranean garden with numerous citrus plants, oleanders, cypresses, umbrella pines, olive trees, eucalyptus, lavender, etc., additionally fragrant herb garden and large citrus grove Unspoilt wild natural landscape in the area with pine trees and ancient olive trees
- Covered carport for 2 cars, more parking for cars available
- Automatic entrance gate with video intercom system on the private driveway to the property, lined by oleanders, umbrella pines and eucalyptus trees
Car definitely recommended