Apartment on the edge of the forest above Bad Urach, unique view of the castle ruins, covered terrace with gas grill and two deck chairs, ideal starting point for walks, MTB tours and Outletcity Metzingen, historic city center in 10 minutes walking distance! The newly made-up apartment is 70m² in size and has a small bedroom with a 140cm wide bed (and a desk), a large bedroom with a 180cmx200cm large bed (innerspring mattress) and terrace access for 2 people (is also a large table football) and a living and dining room with comfortable period Lieger-couch for 2 persons and a large window with access to the terrace (2 deck chairs, gas grill and large table, table tennis). We will gladly provide on request a high chair and a cot available. The kitchen is fully equipped and even has a dishwasher and a coffee machine (Sanseo), microwave and a kettle and toaster. Floor coverings are predominantly hardwood and tile.
There is a washing machine.
The apartment has a separate entrance. This is reached via a staircase with 58 steps. Outside the property is of two of the rooms accessible large terrace with barbecue. The location is on a south-eastern slope with lots of sun and great views. There are 2 car parking spaces available.
• Check In: from 15 hours
• Check Out: until 11 am
There are countless excursions within about 20 minutes drive by car. Furthermore is information materials in the apartment and there are also happy to provide advice.
Attractions directly in Bad Urach:
- Numerous MTB Trails
- Urach waterfall
- Goods Steiner waterfalls
- Castle ruins Hohenurach
- historical old city
- Movie theater
- Mini Golf
- Various walks to viewpoints on Albrand
Attractions within 20km:
- State Stud Marbach
- Outlet Center Metzingen
- Great Lautertal
- Schloss Lichtenstein
- Climbing rocks
- Bear Cave and other caves
- University town of Tübingen (30km)
- Outlet City Metingen is 10km away and easily reached by train
- Urach is located in the Swabian Alb Biosphere Reserve
in Bad Urach:
- Cinema 22 forum with nice pub and pool table
- Restaurant Traube serving traditional foods, many other restaurants, bars, ice cream
- Elzachcenter with many shops (Rewe, Netto, Rossmann, etc.)
Bad Urach has three stations with hourly connection to Metzingen or Stuttgart. The train stations are within walking distance.
There is also a bus station. operate here also long distance buses.
There are two car parking spaces available at the house.
The airport is only 30 minutes by car,
- Bed linen and small towels and shower towels are provided
- The house is located on a slope and is reached by stairs
- Adjacent to the house is a chicken folk with currently five chickens - here you may like to dispose of salad leftovers :-)
- In addition, local tax is charged by the municipality: High season 2.15 € (April-October), low season 1.90 € (November-March)
- Pets will be charged 5 € / night