The apartment is absolutely quiet at the end of Erlenwegs, a dead end in the most beautiful residential area of Titisee.
Just 5 minutes to the outdoor pool at the Titisee, the village center and of the lively promenade with restaurants and shops.
The hiking trails start right on the doorstep. About the moss forest trail, lit up at night, there are connections to the huge trail network of Hinterzarten and Titisee-Neustadt.
The house is the ideal location for active people, but also for the whole family.
Gallery apartment in the attic with beautiful south-west balcony. The bright living room with comfortable sofa and a dining area invite you to cozy gatherings. From there a wooden staircase leads to the gallery with a box spring bed and a small library.
Also in the master bedroom (below) there is a box spring bed.
The kitchen is fully equipped and has all the amenities that facilitate work.
"Roof cave" (20 m²) with cots and floor heating. Here are a total of 3 - 4 more sleeps. A queen bed and a 90 x 200 m bed. This room, however, consists of a sloping roof, which meets no DIN standards.
The bathroom with shower and toilet was completely renovated, kept in white and blue.
At the end of 2017 the floors in the corridor and the master bedroom were renewed,
and a new washing machine and TV set up.
The apartment No. 9, 'Alder' at a glance.:
75 m²; 2. OG, balcony, south side, Non smoking
- Living room with couch and dining area, satellite TV, flat screen with DVD player and Hifi
- Bedroom with double bed,
- Gallery with double bed and reading corner,
- "Roof cave" with double. Bed and 2 single beds (no DIN height, but ideal for up to 3/4 children, additional mattresses available),
- Fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, toaster, water and egg cooker, coffee maker, dishwasher)
- bathroom with shower, washing machine, hair dryer
- underground parking space
- NO WLAN
Minimum stay: 5 nights
Possible occupancy: 1-4 persons
Daily price from 66,00 € per unit / night, plus. Tourist tax *