Your Kitz Chalet has been completely refurbished in 2016, and we are now very happy to offer this cosy holiday home for weekly rental. In the course of the refurbishment all windows as well as inner and outer doors have been replaced with matured timber, and the whole house now offers floor heating beneath an oak wood floor. All baths have been completely renovated, a new luxury kitchen fitted, and all the furniture has been modernized in combination with selected antiques.
Your chalet in Kitzbühel with space for up to 10 persons is located at one of the most sought after locations directly in Kitzbühel. The quiet Römerweg lies on the sunny side, at the foot of the Kitzbüheler Horn skiing mountain, next to its skiing slope number 5. Your Kitz Chalet offers sun from morning to evening, and you will experience breathtaking views unto the Wilder Kaiser mountain in the north and the famous Hahnenkamm ski race slope in the south.
• Maximum occupancy: 10 persons in 5 double bedrooms
• 200 square meters living space
• 770 square meters ground area
• Internet and Wi-Fi throughout the whole house
• Sonos music stations with Spotify access in the living area
• 4K TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime access
• 2 baby cots and 2 baby high chairs
• 2 bedrooms with box spring double beds and ensuite bathroom with bathtubs and showers
• 1 bedroom with box spring double bed and ensuite bathroom with shower
• 1 bedroom with box spring double bed and shared bathroom with bathtub and shower, access via the corridor
- 1 bedroom with fitted bunk bed and shared bathroom with bathtub and shower, access via the corridor
• Living room with open fireplace
• Additional living room with 4k TV and Netflix and Amazon Prime access
• Dining room with space for 12 persons
• New kitchen with high-end Gaggenau appliances and full-stock kitchenware, including fully automatic coffee machine
• Entry with cloakroom and WC
• Heating room with cloakroom and washing machine
• Large terrace with dining table and marquise cut with views towards the Hahnenkamm
- Large rooftop terrace with lounge furniture with views towards the Wilder Kaiser
• Large Weber gas barbecue (Genesis II 310)
• Garden with views unto the Wilder Kaiser mountain in the north and the Hahnenkamm ski race slope in the south
• Carport for 2 cars, a maximum of 3 cars on the property
• Heated ski cabinets with space for 10 pairs of skis and 10 pairs of ski boots or hiking boots
• Ample firewood for the open fireplace located in the carport
Minimum stay during high season (winter and summer): 1 week (2 weeks over Christmas/New Year´s), with check-in/check-out only on Saturdays, from 4pm (check-in) to 11am (check-out).
Minimum stay during low season (spring and autumn): 3-4 days, with same check-in/check-out times.
The price includes rent, 13% VAT, local tourism tax for up to 10 persons, final cleaning as well as all maintenance costs (heating, electricity, water, firewood, snow plough, internet, TV, etc.). In case of a minimum of 2 weeks rent, the rental price includes weekly change of bed sheets, towels and bath robes.
Additional cleaning staff or babysitter available upon request.