This very large apartment is located between the city of Mozart and King Ludwig II castle on Herreninsel in Chiemsee next to the forest in the quiet, original Achthal, Municipality Teisendorf, Berchtesgadener Land.
The apartment with private entrance comprises the entire first floor and attic of a two-family house and has a total floor space over 200 square meters. It consists of a large living-dining room (60sqm) with fireplace, eat-in kitchen, bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom. In the attic are 2 more bedrooms, each with private bathrooms, designed as apartments. The two floors are connected via large staircase in a representative open hallway.
A large balcony covers the entire south side of the apartment and is complemented by a large south-facing covered terrace, and a smaller east balcony in one of the apartment rooms in the attic.
The garden on the south side front of the house can be used with.
The apartment in the idyllic village Achthal (about 100 inhabitants) of the community Teisendorf in Berchtesgadener Land is very quiet within a more than 3000 square meters of land right on the edge of the forest and can only be reached via a private road.
The entire apartment is fully furnished and can be ordered with up to 8 people.
Nearly all rooms are designed with high quality oak flooring, except for the bedrooms upstairs, there is a carpet laid. A fitted kitchen is available as well as a large tiled stove as additional heating and donates pleasant, comforting warmth.
• Bedroom / Masterbedroom with double bed upstairs and private bathroom and walk in closet
• Attic bedroom with double bed and trapped bathroom
• Attic bedroom with double bed and pull-out day bed and trapped bathroom
• Kitchen with dining area upstairs - now with dishwasher
• Large living room with tiled stove and integrated dining area for up to 8 people
• Entrance hallway and spacious hallway over both floors
A cot is available on request.