Relax in our exclusive, fully equipped apartment in Hollern-Twielenfleth directly on the Elbe. It was completely renovated in spring 2014.
With just a few steps you can reach the opposite heated outdoor pool, the restaurant Fährhaus Twielenfleth or the Elbe beach in Bassenfleth. The Hanseatic city of Stade and the city of Hamburg can be reached quickly from here and have a varied program of activities.
W o h n e n
The living room warms you a modern Danish tiled stove. The reading area has a colorful selection of books and games, and there's also free wireless Internet access, satellite TV (flat-screen TVs) and CD radio.
S c h a n e
The large bedroom invites you into its 180 / 200cm large double bed. In the view-protected area of the living room is a sofa bed, which can be transformed into a full bed of 160 / 200cm.
C o s e c ts & e s s
The large, modern kitchen was installed in 2014. It is fully equipped with dishwasher, stove & oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee maker, kettle etc. From the dining table, as well as the spacious covered balcony facing south, you have a breathtaking view over orchards, thatched-roof farmhouses and the historic Twielenflether mill.
The large, bright bathroom has a large shower with glass doors, a privacy-protected toilet and a washing machine.
You have your own parking space and your bicycles are safe in the ground floor entrance area, which are only used by you.
- We wish you to come to us at the end of your holiday:
- We will be back, in this beautiful, large feel-good apartment on the dike
- right on the Elbe, where the largest and most beautiful ships in the world pass by
- where we can go for a nice walk or bike
- where the fruit is as fresh and delicious as it can be only in the world's largest orchard, the Old Country,
- where cities like Stade with the gorgeous old town, or Hamburg with the gigantic harbor,
just a stone's throw away ...
We wish you to say to us at the beginning of your next vacation:
- we want a "dreamtime" again
Her family Faby