Come and unwind in your private San Francisco Bay Area getaway at West Coast Villa. You can make this beautiful, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom vacation rental home your home away from home while vacationing in California. Your holiday Villa is centrally located in the Castro Valley Hills with easy access to freeways, BART and all the outdoor recreational activities San Francisco and the Bay Area have to offer. This classy, luxury Villa provides you with everything you need to relax and recharge for days of sightseeing or to energize you for your business adventures.
This 2 level home can comfortably sleep 6 guests. You will notice high ceilings for a spacious feel throughout the 1,400 square feet of open and flowing living space, making it an ideal lodging choice for business travelers, couples traveling together and families. From the moment you arrive you’ll instantly fall in love with the many architectural features, vaulted ceilings, a beautiful custom kitchen (featured in a national kitchen magazine) and the large picture windows and skylight that floods the interior with warmth and light. You can snuggle in the contoured Italian leather sofa and love seat by the gas fireplace in the winter months, or open the windows to fresh summer breezes. You can relax watching the flat screen TV with more than 150 channels; enjoy your favorite music through the whole house sound system; surf the web with free high speed wireless access or just relax and enjoy your great traveling companions or family. You’ll find a full size front loader washer and dryer, a fully equipped kitchen for your in-house meals and a Weber BBQ just outside the back door. You’ll enjoy seasonal fruit in the rear gardens as well. This truly modern home was built in 2005 and enjoys fresh upgrades each year. You will love the convenience of a nearby full service grocery store, 24 hour fitness and restaurants.
You and your traveling companions will have plenty of room to spread out in the home, enjoy the California sunshine in the rear terraced gardens or sitting in the shade of the lemon tree reading your favorite book. And whether you venture outside to enjoy the miles of hiking trails, make a quick trip to jog, walk or fish at Lake Chabot you will find Castro Valley to be hospitable and welcoming. When you end your day you will be refreshed by the hillside views and gorgeous sunsets from the comfort of the living room. When it’s time for you to be tucked into bed, you will slip between high quality sheets and blankets and you’ll fall asleep on beds designed for your comfort.
When you awaken in the morning it may be tempting to stay in the luxury of this Bay Area vacation rental house all day – and we certainly wouldn’t blame you – but your California adventures will only be complete if you explore everything the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer. With quick access to the freeway you can find all the favorite vacation sites within an easy drive from your Villa rental. You may want to plan a trip to visit Alcatraz or enjoy a day visiting the many neighborhoods of San Francisco. Your itinerary may include a relaxing wine-tasting day-trip to Napa or Sonoma Valley. Your tour could include an adventure packed trip to one of the Bay area theme parks or a round trip to Half Moon Bay, down the Coast to Santa Cruz followed by a stop in Monterey for a tour of the Aquarium, around the coastal town of Pacific Grove and down to Carmel and a return trip up Highway 101 with a shopping spree at the Gilroy Outlet Mall and back to the Villa for a refreshing sleep. Another day in San Francisco can include local experiences such as cable car rides, fantastic dining options and breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge. Do you want to see the Redwoods? Don’t forget to include a visit to Muir Woods. No matter how you choose to spend your time during your Bay Area escape, this amazing Castro Valley Hills vacation rental home ensures an unbeatable vacation experience that you won't forget anytime soon!
If you are here for business, a conference or convention you’ll enjoy the fact that you are just two blocks from the freeway that takes you right into the center of San Francisco, or just one mile from the BART station in town for a no-worries trip into the city.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with place settings for up to 8 people, pots, pans, grill, KitchenAid Mixer, baking bowls, toaster, coffee maker, crock pots, blender, cutting knives, a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, gas oven and cooktop, stocked with a variety of spices, coffee and tea, dishwasher soap, paper towels and more.
- Dining room features bar height table with glass top and seating for 6 (with option for 8)
- Living room features Italian leather reclining sofa and love seat, bed and breakfast style gas fireplace, skylight that opens, large picture windows, high speed wireless internet access, central heating and a portable air conditioning.
- Bedrooms feature high quality, comfortable beds, high thread count sheets, soft blankets and comforters, flat screen TV. Closet space and drawers.
- Bathrooms – 3 full bathrooms featuring either a tub and shower, or full walk in shower, shampoo, conditioner, bar soap, hand soap, Kleenex, cotton towel sets and hair dryer.
- Full in house front loading washer and dryer with laundry soap, fabric softener and dryer sheets, ironing board and iron
- Terraced gardens, fenced backyard, lawn area, Weber charcoal BBQ, fruit trees.
- Enjoy spectacular sunsets and panoramic views of Castro Valley and partial views of the San Francisco Bay
- Fantastic central location! Easy day trips to all major San Francisco Bay Area tourism areas including San Francisco, Jack London Square in Oakland, Berkeley, Napa, Sonoma and Livermore wineries, Livermore Premium Outlet Mall, shopping, restaurants, hiking trails, mountain biking, horseback riding, outdoor recreational activities, theme parks and other notable attractions!
- Master Bedroom 1st Floor: Queen-sized Bed, full ensuite bathroom
- Master Bedroom 2nd Floor: Queen-sized Bed, full ensuite bathroom
- Rear Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed, bathroom next to bedroom
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events, large gatherings or non-registered guests unless pre-approved by owners
- Pricing is based on quantity of overnight guests. There are additional fees for "day-use" guests, events, film shoots, receptions, etc. Please ask.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply