The cottage Seerosenweg is located in beautiful East Frisia in Bedekaspeler March (municipality Südbrookmerland) between Emden and Aurich, about 25 km from the coast (north dike). It is 100 meters from the canal between the "Great Sea" and the "Loppersumer Meer".
The house is at ground level, is quiet in a dead end, is about 50 square meters and grds. for up to 4 people (ideal would be 2 adults, 2 children) designed - more people on request.
- a combined living and dining area
- 2 bedrooms (1 double bed, 1 bunk bed)
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Gas heating
- Washing machine
- Stove with ceramic hob and oven
- Appliances such as toaster, coffee maker, kettle and microwave
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- flat screen TV (satellite TV)
- small conservatory
- Terrace with meadow
- Parking at the house
- Fly screens
- Jetty with boat and rentable engine is 100 meters away
The price for a week including all utilities such as bed linen, electricity, gas, water, WiFi, cleaning and boat (without motor) is 415 euros, for two weeks 800 euros.
Dogs or shorter periods are possible on request. The property is completely fenced.
Ideal also suitable for mechanics, as close to the VW plant and Enercon exists. Price from 20,00 EUR per person / night.